• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Hevymetal

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for those that came before me to ensure my/our right to carry.

To make this OC friendly and OT. I OC'ed around the kitchen while cooking turkey, ham and other goodies. Oh yeah also OC'ed up to Walmart for some potatoes and Cool Whip.

Hevy

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for those that came before me to ensure my/our right to carry.

To make this OC friendly and OT. I OC'ed around the kitchen while cooking turkey, ham and other goodies. Oh yeah also OC'ed up to Walmart for some potatoes and Cool Whip.

Hevy
Well, as I usually say on holidays. Bah, humbug. :D Yes, that's my typical greeting, meant in the nicest, most cheery way. I've been doing it so long, I can't even remember when, where and why I started it but, there it is. :banana::banana::banana:

FreeInAZ

Happy Thanksgiving back at you Hevy. It was really weird eating dinner outside in 80 degree weather. But nice none the same. Hope all of you in MI enjoyed the day with family and good friends. Carry on OC friends. :D

ETA - My poor family here was rooting for the Lions. I told them "I hate to jinks your hopes but it will never happen." :shocker: Sadly the heart-breakers of the football world proved me right once again:cry:

Last edited: