• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

White House Petition

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thanks, but no thanks.

Not really interested in getting the federal government any more involved than they already are in anything to do with 2nd Amendment or RKBA. What the king grants, so can the king restrict/take away. That camel's nose is to chilling for my liking.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Nope. Keep the federal government the hell out of it. If they can pass that law, then they can also pass a law setting the education and training requirements. And, once that door is open, who knows what kinda regulation will come.

No, no, no. No-uh!!

Keylock

This is an issue best left to the states. I'd rather keep things close to home and talk to those who really matter; my locally elected sheriff, state representative, senators and governor. The fed.gov is the problem, not the solution and the last place to go for keeping our freedoms.

zack991

I have this on all of my profiles but something tells me the government could care less.

**PRIVACY NOTICE:
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the ... See More content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile, friends, activities, notes or any postings whatsoever. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions ...also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

Last edited: