Thread: End of the world range day gathering.

End of the world range day gathering.

Get some practice in before the zombie apocalypse comes!

Looking for people that would like to have a private range day in Burton at Advanced Ranges. This is an indoor range that also has a large 3D archery range. So feel free to bring your bow or crossbow.

Sunday December 16th 8am to 11am. IF we can get enough people this event will take place.

Cost would be $10-15 per person and MUST be pre-paid. The more people we get the cheaper it will be. Zombie targets are also available at the range. Also thinking of having a group lunch afterwards.

Please let me know if you would like to attend ASAP. I will have reserve the range by the 29th.
    Last edited by ken243; 11-25-2012 at 07:25 PM.
    Person in Home Depot: "Do you really think you need that?"
    Me: "I hope not. But then again, I didn't need my seatbelt on the way here either."

End of the world range day gathering.

As I said on the other Forum, I'm in for $10-15
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

My calendar or yours

One of us has a problem the calendar on my computer, cell phone and the old school paper one on the kitchen wall say that "Sunday" December 19th 2012 is a Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon-SMVM View Post
    One of us has a problem the calendar on my computer, cell phone and the old school paper one on the kitchen wall say that "Sunday" December 19th 2012 is a Wednesday
    Yes it is the 16th
    Me: "I hope not. But then again, I didn't need my seatbelt on the way here either."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckWagon-SMVM View Post
    Hey ChuckWagon good to see you're still alive. Keep the Ba$Tards in WPD in their toes my good man! A fellow Glock carrying Westland OC picnic attendee.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

This event is cancelled. Not enough people interested.