Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Overpriced nc gun shops

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    raleigh, NC
    Posts
    112

    Overpriced nc gun shops

    It is amazing how many gun shops that have popped up in the wake county area in the last year, I am finding however that there prices seem to be getting more and more ridicoulous by the shop. Why do they feel the need to jack there prices up to retail when the other shops that have been in business a long time are usually within internet prices. Do they think we are dumb or just plain lazy.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    15
    Care to share? I know of one in Wendell whose prices are much higher than anyone else; however, there is a new one in North Raleigh that has "ok" prices.

    Where did you go?

    FYI - Even the gun show had HORRIBLE prices, I mean, horrible. I saw a few guns there that were somewhat decent prices; however, a 1911 RIA was going for $439 when I can get it ALL DAY at a store in Fuquay Varina for $409.

    Ammo was an OK price too, better deals on that than guns!

    Also, Gander Mountain sucks on prices, expertise and customer service.

  3. #3
    Regular Member ncwabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    rural religious usa
    Posts
    670
    basic economics...same way the gas prices go up right before the holidays...

    wabbit
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC, ,
    Posts
    1,025
    I've got an LGS that can get me close enough to the internet price and all the assorted fees that I'll buy from him when I need something. I'd rather help keep his lights on than some guy on the net anyway. The guy on the net won't tune my bow for free if I buy new broad heads and a target. The guy on the net won't sell my holsters either but that's a different story. As long as it's not ridiculous I would rather shop local and pay a bit more.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    raleigh, NC
    Posts
    112
    The shops in question are, arcite arms which is a new one, carolina gun runners, which the guys who owned it worked at eagle 1 who also has ridicoulous prices. I can understand finding a gun locally and spending a few bucks more and putting some cash in the hand of a nc business but when you are charging right at or above retail for a firearm you are robbing people. Talk to any owner of a real gun shop, they dont make there money guns they make it on accesories and ammo.

    Carolina gun runners had a benelli m4 for 1450 plus tax, fuquay gun had it for 1150. When i mentioned this to casey and mike I got the how dare you look and the whole we buy straight from the factory so this is the msrp and that fuquay gun was somehow selling an inferior product. Well i went back to fuquay to check and i was correct and the fuquay one was already camo and was brand new. Found another one online for about the same. So either the fuquay guys have some shady dealings or cgr is raping unsuspecting gun owners. And there 7.62x39 was 3.00 bucks more per box than walmart for the same price.
    Q
    And the newest arcite arms, which advertises, buy from us and support a local business and get a great deal. Well I did some research and could not find a decently priced firearm, some easily 75 to 100 dollars more than any local shop other than eagle one, cgr, and the shop out in rolesville, they were charging 20 bucks for 9mm practice ammo. I think the herd needs to be culled.
    Last edited by dashowdy; 11-24-2012 at 05:12 AM.

  6. #6
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by dashowdy View Post
    The shops in question are, arcite arms which is a new one, carolina gun runners, which the guys who owned it worked at eagle 1 who also has ridicoulous prices. I can understand finding a gun locally and spending a few bucks more and putting some cash in the hand of a nc business but when you are charging right at or above retail for a firearm you are robbing people. Talk to any owner of a real gun shop, they dont make there money guns they make it on accesories and ammo.

    Carolina gun runners had a benelli m4 for 1450 plus tax, fuquay gun had it for 1150. When i mentioned this to casey and mike I got the how dare you look and the whole we buy straight from the factory so this is the msrp and that fuquay gun was somehow selling an inferior product. Well i went back to fuquay to check and i was correct and the fuquay one was already camo and was brand new. Found another one online for about the same. So either the fuquay guys have some shady dealings or cgr is raping unsuspecting gun owners. And there 7.62x39 was 3.00 bucks more per box than walmart for the same price.
    Q
    And the newest arcite arms, which advertises, buy from us and support a local business and get a great deal. Well I did some research and could not find a decently priced firearm, some easily 75 to 100 dollars more than any local shop other than eagle one, cgr, and the shop out in rolesville, they were charging 20 bucks for 9mm practice ammo. I think the herd needs to be culled.
    The above is just ridicules every business has a right to charge as they please for what they can get. The only thing they cannot legally do is price fix with other business. If you don't like the price, walk out the door, or haggle. This is still America, I think...
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hickory, NC, ,
    Posts
    1,025
    When I am in a brick and mortar store I always figure internet price +, and the plus is the problem. It is easily $50 to get a gun off the net to a store where you can do the FFL transfer. FFL transfer is $25 or more, usually more. Shipping is in the $20 range for something like Fed Ex. So if you are lucky you get internet price + $45. If the brick and mortar store comes in around $50-$100 more than net, it's not that bad really. You get to handle it, potentially ask questions of someone that nows what they are talking about (or at least you hope so), and you get to walk out the door with it.

    So, $100 or less and it's not that bad in reality. It's just that most folks don't consider the extra cost or ordering it online for some reason. You start getting over $100 or multiple hundreds and it's probably best to look elsewhere.

    Also take into account the clientele. If I had a shop in Fuquay, Smitthfield, or Zebulon I might have one price point. If I had a shop in Wake Forest, Brier Creek, or Cary it might be more simply because of the difference in clients. Part of the reason I get good deals at my LGS, usually at net or +$50-75, is because folks around here just can't afford a ridiculous mark up.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    raleigh, NC
    Posts
    112
    I do not shop at these places but unfortunately now and again between facebook, armslist, and word of mouth I here about how somebody thinks they got a great deal at a shop then they find out later they overpayed by 15-20 % then they meet me I give them my take on the good shops and they start shopping in the right places. I would have no problem with these shops if they did not use scare tactics and false advertising to sell there overpriced firearms and accesories.

    These too are the shops where most of the owners are really not huge firearms enthusiasts, they may own a few but it is more of retail business than a passion and duty too our countries greatest right. For instance a shop that lannie godwin had dropped off some GRNC pamphlets and open carry cards to a shop, I was there just browsing after a meetup. Within a week the pamphlets and OC cards had been removed and ccw pamphlets put up instead which is why I will not enter said shop again. These shops do not believe nor care about the second amendment, there only goal is to gain as much money as possible with there scare tactics(i.e. UN treaty) and false advertising. This is my problem with them as a business not with capitalism.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    north carolina
    Posts
    63
    the gun store i go to, the guy only makes $20 off each gun and very little on ammo. best prices i can find.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    raleigh, NC
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by chris829 View Post
    the gun store i go to, the guy only makes $20 off each gun and very little on ammo. best prices i can find.
    You found a good one then, I have a few that I know and trust and shop at them exclusively.

  11. #11
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by dashowdy View Post
    I do not shop at these places but unfortunately now and again between facebook, armslist, and word of mouth I here about how somebody thinks they got a great deal at a shop then they find out later they overpayed by 15-20 % then they meet me I give them my take on the good shops and they start shopping in the right places. I would have no problem with these shops if they did not use scare tactics and false advertising to sell there overpriced firearms and accesories.

    These too are the shops where most of the owners are really not huge firearms enthusiasts, they may own a few but it is more of retail business than a passion and duty too our countries greatest right. For instance a shop that lannie godwin had dropped off some GRNC pamphlets and open carry cards to a shop, I was there just browsing after a meetup. Within a week the pamphlets and OC cards had been removed and ccw pamphlets put up instead which is why I will not enter said shop again. These shops do not believe nor care about the second amendment, there only goal is to gain as much money as possible with there scare tactics(i.e. UN treaty) and false advertising. This is my problem with them as a business not with capitalism.
    Please explain these scare tactics? And false advertising?
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  12. #12
    Regular Member CDT COX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    281
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Please explain these scare tactics? And false advertising?
    He did. He mentioned UN treaty so my guess is the employs serve up the "Obama is gonna take your guns" to drive up sales.

  13. #13
    Regular Member ncwabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    rural religious usa
    Posts
    670
    Quote Originally Posted by dashowdy View Post
    snip... For instance a shop that lannie godwin had dropped off some GRNC pamphlets and open carry cards to a shop, I was there just browsing after a meetup. Within a week the pamphlets and OC cards had been removed and ccw pamphlets put up instead which is why I will not enter said shop again.
    HUH? am i confused as i think i missed something...who cares if the bloody GRNC & OC BS&P are missing?

    wabbit

    ps go read the Gold Carry thread ( http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ld-Carry-State) where GRNC fell on their sword after stating and only believing CC citizens are the only sane folk in NC!!
    Last edited by ncwabbit; 11-24-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    raleigh, NC
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by ncwabbit View Post
    HUH? am i confused as i think i missed something...who cares if the bloody GRNC & OC BS&P are missing?

    wabbit

    ps go read the Gold Carry thread ( http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ld-Carry-State) where GRNC fell on their sword after stating and only believing CC citizens are the only sane folk in NC!!
    I understand Wabbit and have read through and followed the thread since a couple of days after it started, and yes I could care less about the GRNC pamphlets but the OC education cards with OC.org on them pissed me off. Those cards are pivotal to teaching people that it is very much legal here and an excercise of your god given right, not a bunch of wierdos walking around with guns on there hips like some of these shops portray us when we are not around, and they do because I CC also and catch a lot of new gun owners asking about OC, the usual gun shop response in alot of places is, you should not do it and pay the 125 dollars for there concealed carry class because that way you can protect yourself. That is what pissed me off more than anything was the OC cards getting ditched.

    As far as GRNC is concerned I wish Mr. Valone well in his continued fight for government approved carry, I will not give him or his organization my money anymore just like these overpriced gun shops. And as forrest gump said " thats all I got to say about that."

    The UN treaty comes up a lot as well as obama in these shops as a scare tactic to sell weapons, panic buying. While shops like say sovereign guns are not happy about his re-election,they still have the same prices and the same attitude, Which is they can only take our gun rights away if we let them and they keep there prices low so that more people can access that god given right without breaking the bank.

  15. #15
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by CDT COX View Post
    He did. He mentioned UN treaty so my guess is the employs serve up the "Obama is gonna take your guns" to drive up sales.
    Well I hardly call that scare tactics. It may be that Obama is going to take people's guns, I have little doubt he certainly would like to. I consider scare tactics as "buy this gun or I am going to beat you up". If a person does not have enough sense to research and form their own opinions and depend on the salesman/woman it is their fault. A business is in the business of making money, and it would be stupid for them to tell potential customers that they should not buy a gun because the "Chosen One" is such a nice guy.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    raleigh, NC
    Posts
    112
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Well I hardly call that scare tactics. It may be that Obama is going to take people's guns, I have little doubt he certainly would like to. I consider scare tactics as "buy this gun or I am going to beat you up". If a person does not have enough sense to research and form their own opinions and depend on the salesman/woman it is their fault. A business is in the business of making money, and it would be stupid for them to tell potential customers that they should not buy a gun because the "Chosen One" is such a nice guy.
    Well fortunately this is not the world according to you, and I am sure alot of these folks on here consider that scare tactics. I understand you somehow think you are fighting the good fight and defending capitalism, but you are not. You are defending vultures who care nothing about the 2nd amenment and are just trying to make money of the popular trend right now by overcharging for guns and ammo. The real shops that keep the oc cards and always are glad to see me and other oc'ers in there shop and are the ones that will be here for a long time to come, those are the ones that do not care what or how you carry they just care that you are carrying thats all, not screwing uneducated and paranoid folks out of money.

    This is my last post on the subject, I have said my piece.

  17. #17
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by dashowdy View Post
    Well fortunately this is not the world according to you, and I am sure alot of these folks on here consider that scare tactics. I understand you somehow think you are fighting the good fight and defending capitalism, but you are not. You are defending vultures who care nothing about the 2nd amenment and are just trying to make money of the popular trend right now by overcharging for guns and ammo. The real shops that keep the oc cards and always are glad to see me and other oc'ers in there shop and are the ones that will be here for a long time to come, those are the ones that do not care what or how you carry they just care that you are carrying thats all, not screwing uneducated and paranoid folks out of money.

    This is my last post on the subject, I have said my piece.
    I really don't care what other folks think, I worry about myself, and expect others to do the same. Those so called vultures do not have to care about the second amendment, it is not required to run a business. While I do not always agree with how some run their business I realize it IS THEIR BUSINESS. Here is a solution to the so called problem, open your own business and run it the way you want.

    You see we still have a thing in this country called FREEDOM! And that freedom is not contingent upon the needs of the many, thank God, though progressives would like it that way. I will even defend a person's right to a opinion I do not particularly like. Being the backside of a democrat mascot does not really help the image of OCing.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  18. #18
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by dashowdy View Post
    It is amazing how many gun shops that have popped up in the wake county area in the last year, I am finding however that there prices seem to be getting more and more ridicoulous by the shop. Why do they feel the need to jack there prices up to retail when the other shops that have been in business a long time are usually within internet prices. Do they think we are dumb or just plain lazy.
    They're under no obligation to value their time, property, and sweat equity to anyone else's expectations. The guns offered for sale are their private property. If a potential buyer feels the cost suits him, a transaction occurs. How the buyer values his money and how the seller values his property are between them.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  19. #19
    Regular Member CCinMaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Windham, Maine
    Posts
    193

    Re: Overpriced nc gun shops

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    I really don't care what other folks think, I worry about myself, and expect others to do the same. Those so called vultures do not have to care about the second amendment, it is not required to run a business. While I do not always agree with how some run their business I realize it IS THEIR BUSINESS. Here is a solution to the so called problem, open your own business and run it the way you want.

    You see we still have a thing in this country called FREEDOM! And that freedom is not contingent upon the needs of the many, thank God, though progressives would like it that way. I will even defend a person's right to a opinion I do not particularly like. Being the backside of a democrat mascot does not really help the image of OCing.
    Couldn't agree more. You don't like the price then haggle or even try to barter. If they refuse to budge say thank you, smile, and walk out. If his prices are really too high then you won't be the only one walking out and he will have to drop his prices or close up.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

  20. #20
    Regular Member Ruger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    Posts
    548

    Re: Overpriced nc gun shops

    Much of the pricing differential has to do with dealers' volume of orders. When a new shop opened in High Point a couple years ago I noticed that their pricing was noticeably higher than a few stores that have been around for much longer. They were unable to price match. A store like The Gun Rack in Kernersville does a lot in volume with manufacturer X, so they get better pricing than the upstart business, and they can sell a $400-$500 handgun for $50-60 less than the upstart business without hurting their gross margin. This mainly applies to the local gun stores as opposed to...

    The exception to this rule is the big box stores like Gander Mtn. that rape everyone on pricing because ignorant people don't shop around & just whip out their Visa. No doubt that their purchasing volume enables them to get the best pricing available, yet they do not even make an attempt at competitive pricing (Glock handguns for $649 new & $525-$549 used!).

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ruger; 11-26-2012 at 03:35 PM.
    Carry on!

  21. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    Much of the pricing differential has to do with dealers' volume of orders. When a new shop opened in High Point a couple years ago I noticed that their pricing was noticeably higher than a few stores that have been around for much longer. They were unable to price match. A store like The Gun Rack in Kernersville does a lot in volume with manufacturer X, so they get better pricing than the upstart business, and they can sell a $400-$500 handgun for $50-60 less than the upstart business without hurting their gross margin. This mainly applies to the local gun stores as opposed to...

    The exception to this rule is the big box stores like Gander Mtn. that rape everyone on pricing because ignorant people don't shop around & just whip out their Visa. No doubt that their purchasing volume enables them to get the best pricing available, yet they do not even make an attempt at competitive pricing (Glock handguns for $649 new & $525-$549 used!).

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk
    I agree with you on Gander Mountain. To top it off, they're more willing to talk to an idiot at the counter who knows NOTHING about firearms and is going to purchse his first gun without even knowing how to operate the action! Yet, I simply ask to see a magnum research 1911 and get blown off! They won't even budge on used firearm pricing either, such a shame that idiots just buy guns there without discovering the better priced local stores

  22. #22
    Regular Member rotorhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    862
    Businesses can price their items as they feel necessary. If their clientele are sustaining the business, more power to them. The customer base will go somewhere else as a whole if the prices are so far out of whack compared to others.

    How some businesses remain above water with their crappy prices and service is beyond me, but it doesn't affect me at all. Let them continue, I say. Just do your homework and weigh the different choices to avoid being ripped off or jerked around. Personally, I like it when people come on here and alert others concerning businesses that are gouging the hell out of us. I can then research it myself to see if it's true in most cases or just that person's. If it's a standard practice and many people have been gypped at a specific place , hell with it- name names and put the word out so others can research or avoid the place.

    I'm not talking about boycotts because that's not my thing. I'm talking about pure information so we can make a better decision. Boycotts usually entail little information but heavily rely on emotion- a truly stupid way to shop. Plus, even if someone was a true gouger and totally worthless, I wouldn't call for boycotts, I'd simply not shop there and let others decide if they want to.

    It's one of the great things about forums. You can see other people's opinions about things and then help broaden your own knowledge with your own research on things you may not be aware of.
    Last edited by rotorhead; 11-26-2012 at 05:17 PM.

  23. #23
    Regular Member ncwabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    rural religious usa
    Posts
    670
    stores like Gander, Bass, & Cabela have the volume to buy their firearms, etc., directly from the manufacturer(s) verses the small retailers who must deal w/national distributors who tack their % plus shipping onto the product.

    Historically, the mark-up for the small retailers is about < $150 +/- which in some cases includes shipping and could be upwards to $15/firearm until the retailer gets to 5 units.

    understand the economic concepts...and shop around to find the best return on my investment monies.

    wabbit
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

  24. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Posts
    4
    the thing that i do like about gander mountain is their selection...anytime that i am thinking about purchasing a new firearm, i will head there first to check it out and then go elsewhere and purchase it, even if i have to order it and wait a few days...

  25. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    57
    You know if I owned a gun shop (I do not), and it happened to conduct concealed carry classes as one of its "profit centers," I might be opposed to having OC pamphlets in the shop as well. One has a responsibility to feed, house and clothe their family. Perhaps I wouldn't throw them away but, instead, keep them behind the counter where I could give them to customers that asked about OC in NC. I suppose you can file that under the concept of "life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness." Do you know that they got rid of them, or perhaps simply put them out of sight?

    You, the consumer, have the ability to vote with your dollars. If you disagree with the policies of a particular business, by all means, take your business elsewhere. There is an old and often applicable saying when it comes to retail businesses: "great service, quality products, low prices... pick any two." It costs money to have a knowledgeable staff, to have a large enough staff on hand to ensure customers don't have to wait to be served and to stock a reasonably large inventory of quality merchandise. Those are simply the facts of running a business. All that said, I'm not inclined to shop where the prices are the highest... I vote with my dollars. I don't mind, however, paying a bit more if the combination of service, comfort, and convenience justifies doing so.

    I just don't think some folks have a very realistic point of view when they start spouting-off about shops "ripping people off." When you open your business you're more than welcome to set your prices as you see fit. There are a large number of variables involved in opening a brick and mortar business. The cost of a lease can vary widely from one location to another. Where one proprietor may have the cash to fund the business without the need of a loan, another may have to borrow money and factor in making that payment as a cost of business. Displays and fixtures are anything but cheap. Insurance, alarm systems, utility costs all have to be paid. Perhaps the "cheap" shop is paying its staff minimum wage while the "rip-off" shop is trying to pay employees a "living wage." And seriously, are we really going to fault someone for maximizing their income? Isn't that part of capitalism and the American way?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •