• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Rich OC breakfast @ Goden Corral Providence Rd & Midlo Tpke 9:30 AM 11/24/12

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Greater Rich OC breakfast @ Goden Corral Providence Rd & Midlo Tpke 9:30 AM 11/24/12

We're doing breakfast on Saturday again - seems like it's getting to be a regular thing.

Golden Corral on Providence Road at Midlothian Turnpike.

The weather person says it's going to be chilly, so wear your longjohns if you plan to stand/sit around outside before or after. Gloves might be a good idea, too.

Let me point out that rumor has it there is a lot to be discussed and that much of it is actually interesting.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. 11/24, 9:30 AM

Golden Corral Restaurant
11 South Providence Road........Directions
Richmond
(804) 320-5078

Expedition debriefing and topo rendering of the maneuvers occurring on Friday past.

BTW - the Surrey House is still open, rumors to the contrary.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'm gonna try!

If I don't make it, give Grapeshot a pat on the back. He got the job done yesterday....as usual!

Last edited: