• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Ammendment "Slogan" for "Don't Tread on me" License Plate Frame? Anyone help?

mechanicworkman

Second Ammendment "Slogan" for "Don't Tread on me" License Plate Frame? Anyone help?

Ok,

So now that I have the plate I am looking at getting a license plate frame to go around the "DONT TREAD ON ME" plate.

I have found a place that will make them personalized. I'm looking for a slogan for the top and bottom.

Hoping for some good suggestions?

Their is room for up to 20 letters on the TOP and 20 more on the bottom.

I am hoping that it will fit around the plate OK and not block off anything but, for 8 bucks on eBay I'm willing too give it a try!

Attachments

• $(KGrHqVHJEwE-uYih-oKBPvTQu(8-w~~60_1.JPG
    $(KGrHqVHJEwE-uYih-oKBPvTQu(8-w~~60_1.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 158

JoeSparky

Centurion
Ok,

So now that I have the plate I am looking at getting a license plate frame to go around the "DONT TREAD ON ME" plate.

I have found a place that will make them personalized. I'm looking for a slogan for the top and bottom.

Hoping for some good suggestions?

Their is room for up to 20 letters on the TOP and 20 more on the bottom.

I am hoping that it will fit around the plate OK and not block off anything but, for 8 bucks on eBay I'm willing too give it a try!

"From My Cold Dead Hands"

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
USE YOUR RIGHTS

OR LOSE THEM

Why only the Second Amendment? The Bill of Rights is not an exclusive list, either.

But, you could go with:

THE BILL OF RIGHTS

USE THEM OR LOSE THEM*

(* - 1 letter over the 20-letter limit. Shorten it to just "USE THEM"?)

More just 2A:

FREE MEN OWN GUNS

SUBJECTS DO NOT

Or one of the classics:

I LOVE MY COUNTRY

I FEAR MY GOVT

What is the prize for submitting the winning entry?

stay safe.

mechanicworkman

skidmark,

I don't know that their is a prize per say other than a good "Thank You" but, then again now 24 hours later and only 2 responses maybe I should rethink the prize strategy LOL

davidmcbeth

Banned
How about:

Я болею за контроль над
огнестрельным оружием

39 letters (est) whew!

OR

我支持枪支管制

OR

I love gun control
said the first slave

OR

I'll keep my .45
You can pray

OR

Jesus Loves Guns
You Should Too

OR

Hitler Loved
Gun Control Laws

OR

Piss Off (or more colorful phrase)
I'm keeping my guns

OR

My Other Car Is
A Sherman Tank

OR

My Momma Owns Guns
'Cause She Cares

OR

Eat Me
I'm a Croissant

OR (from the best bumper sticker I have ever seen)

This Car Has Climbed
Mount Everest

(last two not gun issues .. but hey, you have a front plate too!)

Last edited: