Thread: Goodbye

Goodbye

I am now officially a nomad.

I shall miss thee, Texas.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Campaign Veteran
    Well, you're in LA now, so it's not too far to come back and visit.

Or maybe next hurricane season will blow (or wash) you back this way. Or maybe you'll be an evacuation refugee (like the Katrina-ites, many of who are STILL HERE unfortunately) and need to come back to TX temporarily to escape a future CAT-4 ot CAT-5 direct hit on New Orleans.

Remember, anything can happen at any time, so you never know.

Good luck...

P.S. As for me -- and unlike presently here on this sand bar that is Galveston Island -- when I move to Colorado at least I won't need to worry about hurricanes (or their 6-month season). ;-)
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 11-28-2012 at 12:04 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Jeezus! When I saw the thread title and who started the thread...Don't scare me like that!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Campaign Veteran
    Yeah...especially when his avatar is pointing his "gun" in an unsafe direction -- like his face. ;-)