• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Springfield XD holster

Joshua Horst

Does anyone know where I can find a level III Serpa for a Springfield XD? I've seen them in demo videos, but have been unable to locate them for sale anywhere. Did they maybe discontinue them due to lack of popularity? Thanks for taking the time to help me out if you can.

You can by one from the blackhawk website. When I ordered mine tho I had to call it in as the 2012 models are the first for springfield XD/XDm. They run I believe it was 109 before shipping. I loved it but sold it recently as I am unemployed and at the time did not need it. Anyhow was a great holster

Glock 1st fan

Your probably looking in the civilian market. Threat Level IIIs while are the ONLY option in my opinion they tend to be unfavored by the general public. They require refinement and lots of practice to assure in high stress you are able to efficiently draw your weapon. If you get one make sure to just practice (Unloaded of course) until you feel comfortable. Once your comfortable you will never worry about your firearm again.

I have bent holsters where I have had fights with people and more and more people are grabbing for duty weapons it seems then ever before. (Of course all my instances were on duty) And I am now convinced if I open carry its a minimum of threat level III

http://www.chiefsupply.com/3241-BLACKHAWK-Level-3-SERPA-Auto-Lock-Duty-Holster.aspx