Thread: New HK45 . Anyone have one?

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar

New HK45 . Anyone have one?

I just picked up my new HK45 yesterday. I can't wait to shoot it.
    Anyone have one or experience shooting one?
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    I just picked up my new HK45 yesterday. I can't wait to shoot it.
    Anyone have one or experience shooting one?
    I rented an H&K 45c in late 2008. I loved it. I almost bought one but ended up getting a USP9c. If you are unfamiliar with the design here's a tip. Don't use your thumb on the magazine release. It's meant to be activated with your strong side index.
    You should put up a review when you get to try it. The things I loved about the 45c seems to extend through all their platforms.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

I'd say that HKs have a "functional beauty" about them. That one is no exception. Tough, but almost elegant in a way at the same time. Never shot a HK in 45 but have in 9mm and it was very nice. They are just too darn expensive for me LOL.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    I've wanted a P30 for a long time. I just didn't want another 9mm. I really wanted a 45 again. So I came across this with the same poly frame and same grip style and had to have it.
    I'll post back after I shoot it some.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand