Thread: Kitsap Open Carry Meet-up

Kitsap Open Carry Meet-up

So as has been talked about, despite a fair number of members in Kitsap County, we don't yet have a regular meet-up time like the King County/Spokane/South Sound/ and way too many areas to count in Virginia have. So I think we should start a regular kitsap meet-up. so I'll throw the dice and try making one.

How about the third saturday, December 15th, 2012. at..... 12 o clock noon at the Hideaway Cafe in Port Orchard Washington, it's right off of bay street (SR-166) by the Kitsap Regional Library in Downtown Port Orchard, as all the kitsap people know, they're very OC friendly and have free-refills on coffee along with great food and service.

if these times are not going to work for most people then please comment below.

or if you're interested, also please comment below.
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 11-27-2012 at 04:13 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    So as has been talked about, despite a fair number of members in Kitsap County, we don't yet have a regular meet-up time like the King County/Spokane/South Sound/ and way too many areas to count in Virginia have. So I think we should start a regular kitsap meet-up. so I'll throw the dice and try making one.

How about the second saturday, December 8th, 2012. at..... 10 o clock in the morning at the Hideaway Cafe in Port Orchard Washington, it's right off of bay street (SR-166) by the Kitsap Regional Library in Downtown Port Orchard, as all the kitsap people know, they're very OC friendly and have free-refills on coffee along with great food and service.

if these times are not going to work for most people then please comment below.

or if you're interested, also please comment below.
    Why don't we make it the 3rd sat so it doesn't conflict with the Federal Way meet. Which is already on the second Sat. Just A thought.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

Well then,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Why don't we make it the 3rd sat so it doesn't conflict with the Federal Way meet. Which is already on the second Sat. Just A thought.
    How about the 1st, 3rd, and 5th if there is one, Saturday of the month...

And do it at noon, or later,,,, I dont be needing to be getting up sooo darn early,,, do I?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post

And do it at noon, or later,,,, I dont be needing to be getting up sooo darn early,,, do I?
    Well hey I just needed to start the thread so we could talk in seriousness about it. Changes edited in the OP

noon, third saturday, december 15
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Sounds good, whenever we can make it i'll see about getting over there.

My job takes me down to California for a few weeks at a time, but I will be there when I can.

Well hey I just needed to start the thread so we could talk in seriousness about it. Changes edited in the OP

noon, third saturday, december 15
    Third sat. at noon it is at the Hide Away cafe.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-22217058...e-port-orchard

Thanks Eric
    Last edited by 1911er; 11-28-2012 at 10:09 AM.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

sounds great. will see how often we can make that

So, It's on my 23rd Birthday & It's just a few blocks from my house. I should be there.

Well then come on down your coffee is on me birthday boy

DEMAND IT

they're very OC friendly and have free-refills on coffee along with great food and service.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1911er View Post
    Well then come on down your coffee is on me birthday boy
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Rombough View Post
    Lol.
    free refills, you have to purchase a cup in the first place, then it's unlimited coffee.

NRA Member

free refills, you have to purchase a cup in the first place, then it's unlimited coffee.
    Yea, I know I just had to laugh

Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post

Hell Bob you just want to see me more.

DEMAND IT

Well its official

I will be able to make the first two meetings of the kitsap official Port Orchard meet. But will be attending OC meetings in southwest Oklahoma after that. We have found A nice 3 br house in the town we wanted to live in we take possesion Feb 1 2013. I Am going to miss A lot of you. And won't get to meet others . But will still be on the forum, see you on the 3rd sat. at noon.

DEMAND IT

awesome and sad news, we will be there on the 15th unless our schedules change.

Bumping.

Next saturday at noon, Reminder

Would like to see Bat and Sirpuma again if they wouldn't mind coming...

and Leitung should come too and meet everyone... if he hasn't already...

NRA Member

and Leitung should come too and meet everyone... if he hasn't already...

I'll do my best, im heading to Sacramento tomorrow, I should be back by then though.

Don't forget all you kitsap and north Mason O Cers sat. at noon at the Hide Away Cafe Down town Port Orchard For you Bob thats when both hands on the clock are straight up. hope to see some new people. and some old ones ha ha.

http://local.yahoo.com/info-22217058...e-port-orchard

DEMAND IT

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    More people would see postings of planned events like this if there were a seperate thread with a sticky.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    More people would see postings of planned events like this if there were a seperate thread with a sticky.
    Are you offering to stick such a thread?

NRA Member

Are you offering to stick such a thread?
    Do so regularly.

Title shouuld include short description of the event and the date.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Do so regularly.

Title shouuld include short description of the event and the date.
    very well, creating thread now

NRA Member

very well, creating thread now
    Done and linked here:
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...-hideaway-meet