• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Petition to impeache POTUS, media didn't talk about it.

rushcreek2

I am not interested in playing " Obama may I " signing some Whitehouse petition.

Obama's occupancy of the Whitehouse is a travesty upon the people of these United States - and the U.S. Constitution.

Obama apparently cannot produce a legititmate birth certificate, leading me to wonder if he even has an Illinois driver license.

Supposedly Obama is using the Social Security # issued to a person who died in 1977 in Honolulu.

What in the world is going on in this country when we have Democrat Senators like Udall, and Bennett of Colorado sucking up to this pretender-in-chief.

It is wake-up time folks. "Prepping" time has expired . That which we have prepped for has already arrived.

eye95

Some of these petitions are getting really moronic.

A petition to the White House advocating impeaching its resident???

I am not calling the OP moronic. But this petition is!!!

On the broader issue of all these WH petitions: Does anyone really think you will accomplish a damned thing with any of them. The only thing promised is an answer. Let me save you some trouble and tell you the answer before you submit one of these silly petitions. "NO."

beebobby

The Obama administration set up the petition website to give all the butthurt haters a way to vent.

bunnspecial

I'm most certainly NOT an Obama fan, but I can't imagine anyone calling for his removal from office*. Look at who his replacement would be in that situation! As much as I dislike Obama I can't help but think that Biden would be that much worse.

*If I remember my high school civics class correctly, impeaching does not necessarily equate to removal from office. Impeachment is formally charging accused, but is separate from actual removal from office. If I remember correctly(and Wikipedia agrees on this) Bill Clinton was impeached but was not removed from office.

Jeff. State

Banned
I'm most certainly NOT an Obama fan, but I can't imagine anyone calling for his removal from office*. Look at who his replacement would be in that situation! As much as I dislike Obama I can't help but think that Biden would be that much worse.

*If I remember my high school civics class correctly, impeaching does not necessarily equate to removal from office. Impeachment is formally charging accused, but is separate from actual removal from office. If I remember correctly(and Wikipedia agrees on this) Bill Clinton was impeached but was not removed from office.

At least Biden is American, I would also take stupid over evil.

Brion

As the OP I'll cover my @$$. I never signed, because I don't believe in those. I was just pointed at the website because of the articles about droping out of the union, and I was curious as to what other stupid petitions were there. In my scrolling I noticed this one had well over the 25,000 needed to get attention. I just happen to notice that never was spoken of by out "Un-biased" media. Fare and balanced right?