• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cannot find a holster for my Steyr M40-A1...HELP

SEO

Im still new to the this forum, this is my first topic. I have learn a lot from you gentlemen and ladies. I bought a Steyr M40-A1 back in the spring and this is the most amazing and accurate firearm Ive ever owned, but the downside is I can only find a nylon holster which is a real pain in the neck. Ive called and (or) emailed all the major companies and no one makes them for the A1 models. Looks like I may have to go get a custom job done but I cant dump a lot of money in it right now either. Any suggestions??? BTW: Im in the Winston Salem area of the state. Thanks for your time and suggestions.

chiefjason

I'm in Longview on the west side of Hickory. I can make one for you if you can get the gun to me. I make OWB hybrids if that sort of thing interests you. I keep them reasonable at $30. As long as one of my leather backers works it takes about 30 minutes to get the holster together.

IMG_0893.jpg

Here is a link to more pics of my work.

http://s206.beta.photobucket.com/user/chiefjason/library/Chiefs Holsters

scott58dh

N82 Tactical Holster is THE Best

Im still new to the this forum, this is my first topic. I have learn a lot from you gentlemen and ladies. I bought a Steyr M40-A1 back in the spring and this is the most amazing and accurate firearm Ive ever owned, but the downside is I can only find a nylon holster which is a real pain in the neck. Ive called and (or) emailed all the major companies and no one makes them for the A1 models. Looks like I may have to go get a custom job done but I cant dump a lot of money in it right now either. Any suggestions??? BTW: Im in the Winston Salem area of the state. Thanks for your time and suggestions.

Hey SEO, (and everyone else for that matter) ... Don't jump the gun about buying a new holster until you check out this nice piece of Made in the USA Craftsmanship !

This Holster is absolutely THE MOST Comfortable Holster on the market ! Not any part of the Firearm touches the skin !

:arrow:: http://n82tactical.com/n82store/

NOT Me in Video !

[video=youtube;xfNoe98y9EE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfNoe98y9EE[/video]

Peace & Carry Safe !

SEO

I'm in Longview on the west side of Hickory. I can make one for you if you can get the gun to me. I make OWB hybrids if that sort of thing interests you. I keep them reasonable at $30. As long as one of my leather backers works it takes about 30 minutes to get the holster together.

IMG_0893.jpg

Here is a link to more pics of my work.

http://s206.beta.photobucket.com/user/chiefjason/library/Chiefs Holsters

Nice work. That looks just like what Im looking for. How can i get in contact with you to set up a time? Thanks

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Nice work. That looks just like what Im looking for. How can i get in contact with you to set up a time? Thanks

Send him a PM - that is what the purpose for which they were intended.

Just click on his user name and select from the drop down menu.

chiefjason