• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Heard on the Radio

hermannr

damn you mean the 59er on US-2 is anti? that shocks me considering the area. only a mile away at a C-store on WA-207 they sell guns and ammo, that never struck me as an "anti" type of area.

think they'd care if i went to the milkshake order window outside and never entered the place? too bad I like their food alot.

I have been there 2 times, once with a coat on, once without. First time was not a problem, second time I caused quite a stir...BTW: I open carry all the time if I don't have a coat on that just happens to cover my carry. The carry and holster are still the same, and If I remove the coat....well...there it is.

Metalhead47

Sour grapes are tough? Speaking of sarcrasm... why don't you sign a personal secession petition to secede from the state? :lol:
In all seriousness, next time maybe you won't support a RINO. Hopefully when the GOP's civil war is done and they've purged all the republicrats we might get a true conservative gubernatorial candidate next time. After all, we know exacly what RINO governors do with gun bans, they hand them out like candy in attempts to bribe democrat legislatures even when those legislatures don't ask for them, just look @ Romney and Schwarzeneggar.
It must really burn you that Rossi came closer to winning than McKenna. See the final count? Embarrassing. The WA GOP obviously went the wrong direction. But I'm counting on them to have it fixed by next time. Anyway, feel free to bump my thread sometime in the next 4 years if pre-emption gets taken out, but I won't lose any sleep waiting for it... ...in the meantime I hope you eventually drop this dead horse. Berating citizens for trying to get involved in politics who then wind up voting against people who ignore them will not help you persuade others to your way of thinking.

Continuing to support a bleeding heart liberal democrat over a centrist/moderate republican.

You, sir, are only slightly​ more dense than a neutron star.

Tawnos

Great job, Tawnos! :monkey

Bah, looks like they acted on a different letter. Bet they still haven't updated the one I wrote about. Guess I'll have to follow up with them. I'll be back there for new year's (though not sure what pistol I'll have, since I'm driving down to CA to visit family, might disassemble my standard cap mags for the trip so I have them the days I'm in OR/WA).

Thor80

No problems when I went.

Sent by Droid

My Wife (Fiance' at the time) went there a year or two ago during fall when it was warm enough to not wear a jacket and I was OC also without any issues. One customer at one of the Brat stands saw and asked the normal questions, like do I ever get hassled for OC. Told him not too much. IIRC I even OC'ed at the Bed'n'Breakfast we were staying at without issues and the Hostess was there by herself....

-Thor

hermannr

Bah, looks like they acted on a different letter. Bet they still haven't updated the one I wrote about. Guess I'll have to follow up with them. I'll be back there for new year's (though not sure what pistol I'll have, since I'm driving down to CA to visit family, might disassemble my standard cap mags for the trip so I have them the days I'm in OR/WA).

When I worked with the North Valley Hospital and City of Tonasket problem I used Snail Mail mostly. The one email I sent got an email response, the snail mail got snail mail responses.

LkWd_Don

~~ snipped ~~
It must really burn you that Rossi came closer to winning than McKenna. See the final count? Embarrassing. The WA GOP obviously went the wrong direction. But I'm counting on them to have it fixed by next time. ~~ snipped~~

When I come across stuff like this in various Counties here in Washington State, I lose any respect for the Election process here.
This is just one County and there are more like this.
12:46:41 27-Noy-2012 PEND OREILLE, WASHINGTON GENERAL ELECTION
PRC CNTD (OF 27) -.. TOTAL . . . . . 27 Precincts 100.00%
REGISTERED VOTtRS - TOTAL . . . . . 0
BALLOTS COUNTED -TOTAL . . . . . . 6, 832
http://pendoreilleco.org/county/2012_election_results.asp

I find it interesting that they have 0 registered Voters but 6, 832 votes were counted. Which is more than voted in the 2012 Primary
http://pendoreilleco.org/documents/Auditor/PRIMARY RESULTS FINAL.pdf

Only occasionally in their special elections do they have a number of registered voters listed. See for yourself. http://www.pendoreilleco.org/county/election_data_archives.asp

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
When I come across stuff like this in various Counties here in Washington State, I lose any respect for the Election process here.
This is just one County and there are more like this.

http://pendoreilleco.org/county/2012_election_results.asp

I find it interesting that they have 0 registered Voters but 6, 832 votes were counted. Which is more than voted in the 2012 Primary
http://pendoreilleco.org/documents/Auditor/PRIMARY RESULTS FINAL.pdf

Only occasionally in their special elections do they have a number of registered voters listed. See for yourself. http://www.pendoreilleco.org/county/election_data_archives.asp

Uh dude, do your research.... Pend Oreille shows 8264 registered voters. http://vote.wa.gov/results/current/pendoreille/

LkWd_Don

Uh dude, do your research.... Pend Oreille shows 8264 registered voters. http://vote.wa.gov/results/current/pendoreille/

And that is supposed to make me feel better?

Seeing that the State is showing something different than the County itself is reporting, serves only to convince me that this state is as corrupt as our Federal Government is. Not only is it differnet than what the County itself is showing, it is showing as being earlier than the Counties certification time. County Certification time = 12:46:41 27-Noy-2012 States Certification time = 11/27/2012 11:22 AM a full hour and 20 minutes before the County Certified their results.

Did you even look at the links that I provided? They are from the County itself. Isn't it the County who is reporting to the State, and then the State that is reporting what the County Tells it? Or are you saying that what the county says matters not, because the State will publish what they want to in any case?

If the latter is what you are saying, then you make we more hesitant to believe anything that this STATE claims.

Or were you making the comment hoping that no one would notice how it makes you look ignorantly argumentative.

Last edited:

EMNofSeattle

And that is supposed to make me feel better?

Seeing that the State is showing something different than the County itself is reporting, serves only to convince me that this state is as corrupt as our Federal Government is. Not only is it differnet than what the County itself is showing, it is showing as being earlier than the Counties certification time. County Certification time = 12:46:41 27-Noy-2012 States Certification time = 11/27/2012 11:22 AM a full hour and 20 minutes before the County Certified their results.

Did you even look at the links that I provided? They are from the County itself. Isn't it the County who is reporting to the State, and then the State that is reporting what the County Tells it? Or are you saying that what the county says matters not, because the State will publish what they want to in any case?

If the latter is what you are saying, then you make we more hesitant to believe anything that this STATE claims.

Or were you making the comment hoping that no one would notice how it makes you look ignorantly argumentative.

So.... someone at Pend Orielle county screwed up on a piece of paperwork, that is not evidence that the Secretary of State doctored election results

on the same documents that listed "0" registered voters, they had tabulated vote counts for every office. are you telling me that you honestly believe there is nobody at all registered to vote in Pend Orielle county. Why don't you give us a working theory as to what exactly you think is going on here...

LkWd_Don

So.... someone at Pend Orielle county screwed up on a piece of paperwork, that is not evidence that the Secretary of State doctored election results

on the same documents that listed "0" registered voters, they had tabulated vote counts for every office. are you telling me that you honestly believe there is nobody at all registered to vote in Pend Orielle county. Why don't you give us a working theory as to what exactly you think is going on here...

Read my original post, look at how the only time that County lists a registered voter count is for certain Special Elections, and then think about how nearly all of their elections counts do not contain a real registered Voter count.

Don't take my word for it, look for yourself, http://www.pendoreilleco.org/county/election_data_archives.asp

Now, ask yourself why the State certified the results for that County an hour and 20 minutes before that county would? And why the States records indicate differently than that County?

What conclusion are you going to try to convince me that I should take? I've shown only one example.

As I said in my first post here, I have seen this in more than one County here in Washington State. There was even one with a higher certified ballot count than registered voters in the county.

Again, I am not asking you to take my word, do your own research, and I am sure you will find what I did. Start with the State elections webiste, then go to each of the counties elections departments, then see for yourself if the States data correctly compares and if the County Site gives any indication of foul play.

Add on:
To help you out here, look at Columbia County. Last official records are for the February 2012 elections.
LOL Not even for the August Primary.
Is this a case of "Can't have people who remember FACTS being able to quote them for anything recent, so just don't post the lies?
https://wei.sos.wa.gov/county/columbia/en/ELECTIONS/ARCHIVEDELECTIONS/Pages/ArchivedElections.aspx But then again, look at who is maintaining their records. The SOS of Washington.

Last edited:

skiingislife725

damn you mean the 59er on US-2 is anti? that shocks me considering the area. only a mile away at a C-store on WA-207 they sell guns and ammo, that never struck me as an "anti" type of area.

think they'd care if i went to the milkshake order window outside and never entered the place? too bad I like their food alot.

I haven't had an issue at the 59er. Been there a couple times open carrying. But considering how probably 90% don't notice anyways, maybe I've just been lucky? I was up at the barstools the second time though so I'd think it'd be more obvious... I dunno. What's the worst that'll happen if you go in though? (Assuming you leave if asked lol). They say something? Ya leave. They don't? You keep eating.

Right Wing Wacko

Campaign Veteran
I haven't had an issue at the 59er. Been there a couple times open carrying. But considering how probably 90% don't notice anyways, maybe I've just been lucky? I was up at the barstools the second time though so I'd think it'd be more obvious... I dunno. What's the worst that'll happen if you go in though? (Assuming you leave if asked lol). They say something? Ya leave. They don't? You keep eating.
ppor

You'll be supporting a business that is anti-gun-rights with your money.

Thats something I prefer not to do. Sure they have that right... but they need to accept the consiquences of that choice, and the consiquenses are they get NONE of my money.

EMNofSeattle

ppor

You'll be supporting a business that is anti-gun-rights with your money.

Thats something I prefer not to do. Sure they have that right... but they need to accept the consiquences of that choice, and the consiquenses are they get NONE of my money.

They're also the only decent place to grab food within 80 miles of either direction. somehow I think I'll manage to live with myself.

LkWd_Don

And sometimes a cigar... Is just a cigar.

Govt is far too inept for the kind of maleficence you suggest on such a large scale.
Conspiracy requires competence.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

First, do not try to put words in my mouth, I did not say what you quoted.

Second, though I will agree that Government is inept, I will remind you that certain factions within Politics have had lots of practice in pulling the wool over the eye's of the general public. There are always those who would prefer to ignore what is right in front of them and yell and scream "Conspiracy Theory" simply because they cannot bring themselves to accept that many in our Government will do evil at any chance given. I am neither of those. I simply pointed out that within our Own State that does not add up.

What I have posted for here in Washington State, could be the result of a small deceptive few.

BUT??? Is that just practice working up to greater more broad spread deception, or is that a case of those few were so inept, that they could not cover up their own indicators?

None of what I had said even goes into what has been happening nationally!
For those who wish to bury their heads in the sand-- pull it out and take a breath while you check these out.
http://voterfraud2012.com/ <--- this one shows a trend in Voter Fraud through-out the whole year, not just the November General Elections
http://www.westernjournalism.com/interview-massive-voting-fraud-election-2012/ <--- Not all of this deals with National, but interesting anyway.

Adding
http://takingnote.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/27/life-on-the-voter-fraud-fringe/
http://www.decodedscience.com/2012-election-vote-fraud-allegations/20582 <---- Sure you have heard of the 108% Vote!

Last edited: