• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Broken Arrow Area meet and greet

Gary S

I am in the process of getting a meet and greet going for the broken arrow area.
So far, aside from my self, there are a couple of others willing to show for this. There is no permanent day or time yet, as it is just now in the works and everyone's schedule is diffierent.
For now if you think you would like to go please let me know. You don't have to be from just broken arrow to be there. Put your name on this thread, so we can see how many people will like to attend. Also im thinking just meeting at a local park or something. And send me a pm of a day and time that works for you and i will see about getting the best day and time set that works best for everyone.
Thank you.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
When you finalize the time and place (make it official) request a "sticky" :)

Build it and they will come.

Gary S

When you finalize the time and place (make it official) request a "sticky" :)

Build it and they will come.

Thank you i will do that, although with this being pretty new to me, im guessing there is a way to request a sticky, and there probably is a place to find the answer to that as well. If you don't mind pointing me in the direction i will be sure to do it the proper way.
Thank you.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thank you i will do that, although with this being pretty new to me, im guessing there is a way to request a sticky, and there probably is a place to find the answer to that as well. If you don't mind pointing me in the direction i will be sure to do it the proper way.
Thank you.

Just drop me a PM and include a link to the thread.

Gary S

I'd be in with my family!

Nick

Do you have any thoughts on a good day and or time? I want to try and set it up so more people can attend. There is nothing set in stone yet im keeping track of all suggestions and will choose the best options along with Oklaccer, and then we will post it by a sticky with all the final details.

Gary S

Ok so from the looks so far all are willing to meet any day or time so im thinking on a Saturday about 1:00-2:00pm ill get with oklaccer and see about coming up with the exact day and time and we will make a sticky for it. Thank you and i look forward to meeting you all.

BadgerX

I'm in BA, I'm available anytime after 530 pm Mon- Fri and all day sat and Sun

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk 2

okiephlyer

I'll do my best to make it. Since I don't have a fixed 9-5, M-F schedule, it is difficult to plan much of anything, but if at all possible, I will be there. Suggestion for Stone Mill BBQ, El Tequila.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Pick a date, time and place... MAKE SURE the place is OK with it... then send me all that info along with the contact info for the venue, and I will post the even all over the place. Try to give 2 weeks notice, but 1 week is minimum to give people a chance to plan.