• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Broken Arrow Area meet and greet

Gary S

Pick a date, time and place... MAKE SURE the place is OK with it... then send me all that info along with the contact info for the venue, and I will post the even all over the place. Try to give 2 weeks notice, but 1 week is minimum to give people a chance to plan.
Thank you, i believe im about set to make it concrete. I have two places to check with, and make sure they are ok with it tomorrow then. Ill be ready to make it final. It would be great if you could make it as well if you are free. I know its not an okoca event but i know i can use more cards, and im sure others would want some as well.

nick1shot

Gary, I've eaten at Apple Barrel Cafe recently with three open carriers and they didn't mention it. The atmosphere is relaxed and the food was pretty good. It's behind Applebee's on 101st and Elm. I'd be happy to confirm their policy on OC if you think that'd be a good location.

Nick

Glock 1st fan

How About Knotty Pine Barbeque. The Owner is awesome and very profirearm and one of my deceased coworkers brothers. There have been conversartions with him about this topic and he is all for firearms.

Gary S

Im sorry to say i just called apple barrel to see about having the group there they said they are gun free i have other places to call just wanted to post that

Gary S

What about uncle bucks at bass proshops. They even have a meeting room if we get enough people together!

I have a few places to go to tomorrow, i had many things going today and did not get a chance. I plan on having a place booked by tomorrow and have the new post made into a sticky no later then Monday.