• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"Tiny" Sussex is oh so safe

Firearms Iinstuctor

Dog dogs are run through shipping centers once in a while. Could have been a hit off of one those. A small amount could have spilled. One might been able to smell the drug out side the box. Some one could have informed on them

There could be a simple reason this person was being watched. Then they come up with a reason to protect the real one.

M

McX

had a close encounter of the **** kind yesterday. stopped at my favorite store for smokes, forgot to put my gun on, stupid me. one urban prince blocking the door in, i had to push past. then he comes up and tries to intimidate me while i am standing in line, i go to leave, and another urban charmer is blocking the exit, and i have to push past yet again. i will NEVER go out in public without my gun again! You never know when or where, and there is no safe place!

Resdon111

Can I ask what you deem suspicious? Is a twelve pound box suspicious to you? I would venture to guess that there are millions of boxes weighing OVER twelve pounds that are delivered to homes everyday! So, why would someone need to involve the police in such a matter? I'll tell you why: people have been brainwashed into being little snitches for the government! I hate people that believe it is their duty to snitch on everything they BELIEVE is suspicious. We used to keep to ourselves and watch out for our neighbors; sadly, this is no longer the case in America!

Like I said, we don't know what made it suspicious. You're jumping to conclusions there, pal. If you're looking for the whole story, don't look to a Sussex Patch article. My response was directed towards MKEgal's post about them tracking our packages, not the suspiciousness (sic) thereof.

Last edited:

Lurchiron

had a close encounter of the **** kind yesterday. stopped at my favorite store for smokes, forgot to put my gun on, stupid me. one urban prince blocking the door in, i had to push past. then he comes up and tries to intimidate me while i am standing in line, i go to leave, and another urban charmer is blocking the exit, and i have to push past yet again. i will NEVER go out in public without my gun again! You never know when or where, and there is no safe place!

COMMENTS REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR: Inappropriate

Last edited by a moderator:

Snake161

So let me understand this for a moment; some of you are advocating as well as saying it wouldn't bother you if marijuana was legal....using the logic and comparative concepts of alcohol...

So it is alright to get completely stoned and out of your head, and then jump in a vehicle? It's alright, for (you KNOW people already do it EVERY day) people to get high, which can last for hours, and show up to work?

Especially if that work involves operating heavy machinery, dangerous equipment, tools or using chemicals?

It is also much more difficult to determine when somebody is high. There are steps that can be taken to simply hide the visible effects.

Alcohol has been legal and widespread for hundreds of years...its a part of almost every culture.

It is legal in the United States, considering at the time there was no thought given to the idea of drunk driving since cars didn't exist, no thought was given to the dangerousness of operating heavy machinery and equipment. It didn't exist. There is a reason why places of employment that have these aspects as part of their business test for drugs.

Also, talk about unprofessional. Weed smells like the inside of a horses a**. And yes, I know pretty well what that smells like. I drive carriage. You want to walk around smelling like that? And you want your house to smell like that? You want to talk to people you know with bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils and act like a fool because your brain activity is a 1/4 of what it should be? Makes sense...

Better yet, you want to be a gun owner and smoke weed? Wow. Just, wow.

Marijuana is destructive; it impairs your judgment sometimes on a level much WORSE than alcohol, including but not limited to, delusions and hallucinations.

Marijuana, when smoked consistently, has damaging amounts of mercury in it. When smoked it actually makes the exposure worse, and we all know what hot mercury can do in pure form.

So being stoned and drunk while the gov. does as they please is what you would have? Makes perfect sense.

I suppose what I am trying to say is if you think problems with alcoholism are bad, how about the problems of legal marijuana use compounded with the combination of alcohol?

Pandora's box begs to be opened, however that does not mean you should.

Eve took a bite of forbidden fruit, and look where that led.

Food for thought.

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

Marijuana is destructive so is a goverment using the war on drugs to destroy are rights and destroy the consitution.

Personally I rather worry about a few drug users then an out of control goverment.

Those who give up freedom for security are Destined to become slaves.

Kc.38

So let me understand this for a moment; some of you are advocating as well as saying it wouldn't bother you if marijuana was legal....using the logic and comparative concepts of alcohol...

So it is alright to get completely stoned and out of your head, and then jump in a vehicle? It's alright, for (you KNOW people already do it EVERY day) people to get high, which can last for hours, and show up to work?

Especially if that work involves operating heavy machinery, dangerous equipment, tools or using chemicals?

It is also much more difficult to determine when somebody is high. There are steps that can be taken to simply hide the visible effects.

Alcohol has been legal and widespread for hundreds of years...its a part of almost every culture.

It is legal in the United States, considering at the time there was no thought given to the idea of drunk driving since cars didn't exist, no thought was given to the dangerousness of operating heavy machinery and equipment. It didn't exist. There is a reason why places of employment that have these aspects as part of their business test for drugs.

Also, talk about unprofessional. Weed smells like the inside of a horses a**. And yes, I know pretty well what that smells like. I drive carriage. You want to walk around smelling like that? And you want your house to smell like that? You want to talk to people you know with bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils and act like a fool because your brain activity is a 1/4 of what it should be? Makes sense...

Better yet, you want to be a gun owner and smoke weed? Wow. Just, wow.

Marijuana is destructive; it impairs your judgment sometimes on a level much WORSE than alcohol, including but not limited to, delusions and hallucinations.

Marijuana, when smoked consistently, has damaging amounts of mercury in it. When smoked it actually makes the exposure worse, and we all know what hot mercury can do in pure form.

So being stoned and drunk while the gov. does as they please is what you would have? Makes perfect sense.

I suppose what I am trying to say is if you think problems with alcoholism are bad, how about the problems of legal marijuana use compounded with the combination of alcohol?

Pandora's box begs to be opened, however that does not mean you should.

Eve took a bite of forbidden fruit, and look where that led.

Food for thought.

I think that you are a little late to the game if you think that Marijuana is not already in widespread use. I do not think that it being legal is really going to change much except causing a lot of Gov. agencies to not have anything to do and then loose funding and jobs.

Lurchiron

I think that you are a little late to the game if you think that Marijuana is not already in widespread use. I do not think that it being legal is really going to change much except causing a lot of Gov. agencies to not have anything to do and then loose funding and jobs.

Hmmmmmm...smaller Government, less taxes; sounds Republican to me. :monkey:monkey:monkey