Thread: Deadly attack reported at Wyoming college

White Oak Plantation

Deadly attack reported at Wyoming college

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

No guns used! Imagine that! People can kill one another and even themselves with things other than guns. This is all tragic. Sympathies to all involved.

It is human nature to use what is available to cause harm. Weapons are merely tools in the hands of human beings that can be used for harm or good, as the bearer determines.

By far, most gun owners determine to use guns for something other than harm.

earth's crust
    Dang it ... physics is supposed to be FuN.

A wacko .... feel for the guy killed ... community college (what $30/hr job?)

Walsh did say that all three victims were adults who knew one another and that the killer wasn't a current student at the college. The incident didn't appear college-related, he said.....

Not a student, weird huh? Must be something to do with a relationship issue
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 12-01-2012 at 12:49 AM.

Nampa, Idaho, USA
    According to the AP as reported on yahoo: "He had smuggled the compound bow a type much more powerful and effective for hunting than a simple, wooden bow onto campus beneath a blanket, Walsh said."

And the knife: "He said Christopher Krumm also had two knives with him, and the knife used was "very large.""

Legislation pending I'm sure.