Thread: Watching Grimm on NBC tonight

Watching Grimm on NBC tonight

With a couple of pointed allusions.

First, the people in the congregation of the church they were dealing with were all sheeple. Literally.

Second, the pastor was a wolf, also literally, in 3 ways. He was one of the shapeshifters, he was after women (dating one, another was pregnant by him), and he killed someone to get the money that person had stolen from the church.

I think that's an older episode. When I first watched if, I literally LOLed about the sheeple thing. I've only seen the show a few times because that's the show a few people at work throw on the TV. I haven't got into it yet. If I remember correctly, the main character is a cop of some sort.

My wife and I don't watch too much TV, but we do watch "Supernatural". We rank it right up there with Firefly, for being one of our favorite TV series within the last 15 years.

I love that show....

Yes the main character is Det Nick Burkhart, Portland Police Bureau.

It annoys me whenever they say "Portland PD" or "police department", portland Oregon, city offices are not called "departments" they're called "bureaus" Bureau of Police, Bureau of Fire, Bureau of Planning, etc....

but other then the occasional factual slip it's a great show. I actually didn't like that episode, it's almost like.... well can these shows ever show a positive depiction of a functioning church with a godly pastor for once?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Great show, wife and I enjoy it very much.
    We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.

Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moonie View Post
    Great show, wife and I enjoy it very much.
    Watched it for a short period of time ... would have been better if he acted like a grimm