Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Broken arrow meet and greet - Dec. 15th

Broken arrow meet and greet - Dec. 15th

Broken Arrow open carry meet and greet. Saturday, December 15th 12:00pm At Knotty Pine BBQ (1424 West Kenosha St Broken Arrow) All are welcome.
    Just a gathering of open carriers meeting fellow open carriers in the broken arrow, tulsa area. Feel free to bring your friends and family.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 12-01-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Wife is having surgery on Wednesday. If she is OK, I plan to be there. Will keep you up to date as I know what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by oklaccer View Post
    Wife is having surgery on Wednesday. If she is OK, I plan to be there. Will keep you up to date as I know what is going on.
    I hope you can make it, i also hope your wife will be ok. Good luck.

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    Event posted on Facebook. Link here.

Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    Thank you that works great, it even tells you how many people plan to go. Im aiming for no less then 20

Quote Originally Posted by Gary S View Post
    Thank you that works great, it even tells you how many people plan to go. Im aiming for no less then 20
    Except for those that don't FB.

I hope you can make it, i also hope your wife will be ok. Good luck.
    Thanks. It is gallbladder removal, so shouldn't be a big deal. Won't know for sure until day of.

Yeah!

I'll be there with my wife and two boys. Will talk to the rest of my family about going as well.

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    And on the OKOCA Website
    I am not a lawyer and nothing I say should be accepted as legal advice

Gary, thanks for the invite. Count me in, I'll be there.

-------------------------
    Gun control works. Just
    ask these guys...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gcworks.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	13.0 KB 
ID:	9633

Im scheduled to work that day. Maybe next time.

Ok everyone one week left before the meet and greet, who else will be going?

I will be there unless my wife has other plans for me.

Might just trek down your way!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruster View Post
    I will be there unless my wife has other plans for me.
    I live in eastern Missouri. I'm thinking seriously about going there for the day, meeting with you folks and driving back Sunday.
    If you go to "Missouri" on the OC forum, you'll find I spend a lot of time on OC rights in Missouri, like full time.

I would like for some one on top of this to PM me, I want a better contact person in case I can't find this place.
    It's about a 5 or 6 hour drive, if I go I don't want to wonder around town!
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Unfortunately i have to work that day... Will keep watching for other get togethers though...

I'm so excited about this, that I went with my family yesterday. Needless to say, they weren't ready for our meeting. All day, I was wondering why my iPhone calendar wasn't reminding me...I had the lady preparing the private room for us before we both realized that it was not the 15th.

Well, I can't wait to eat at Knotty Pine again this Saturday!

Nick

I am going to dine with all of you, will drive in from STL that morning. I hope there is a good crowd, I don't know any of you............Should be interesting.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

We look forward to your visit, i hope it will be a good turn out if you hit the link above it will bring you to the face book page and if the list is accurate you will have a good idea of how many plan to show up.
    Also a side note as i was out running around yesterday i stopped at a quick trip and a gentlemen approached me asking about the gun i was wearing. After telling him, he said he carries his but has not yet carried open. He also told me i was the first one he saw doing so since the first of November. I told him about the lunch on the 15th and invited him to join us. I hope he takes the time to stop by.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    I am going to dine with all of you, will drive in from STL that morning. I hope there is a good crowd, I don't know any of you............Should be interesting.
    Putting real people to the screen names and builds solid relationships.

We look forward to your visit, i hope it will be a good turn out if you hit the link above it will bring you to the face book page and if the list is accurate you will have a good idea of how many plan to show up.
    Also a side note as i was out running around yesterday i stopped at a quick trip and a gentlemen approached me asking about the gun i was wearing. After telling him, he said he carries his but has not yet carried open. He also told me i was the first one he saw doing so since the first of November. I told him about the lunch on the 15th and invited him to join us. I hope he takes the time to stop by.
    That's part of the reason for OCing - spreading the word. Nice job.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Done! We do this onfacebook as well. Hoping for a ggod turn out. I'l lspend the rest of the day looking around, spemnd th enoight and drive back Sunday.

SNOW IS NOT ALLOWED!!!! It would really not make my day!

Thanks for all the PMs, cell phone #s and directions. As long as there are no wrecks on I-44 through Springfield and Joplin, MO. I should be on time????

You'll know me, I'll be the one with the firearm...............

Done! We do this onfacebook as well. Hoping for a ggod turn out. I'l lspend the rest of the day looking around, spemnd th enoight and drive back Sunday.

SNOW IS NOT ALLOWED!!!! It would really not make my day!

Thanks for all the PMs, cell phone #s and directions. As long as there are no wrecks on I-44 through Springfield and Joplin, MO. I should be on time????

You'll know me, I'll be the one with the firearm...............
    Keep my info i gave you and should you have any issue finding us call me and ill help you find your way.

Keep my info i gave you and should you have any issue finding us call me and ill help you find your way.
    Got it, just made my "reservations", just 2 1/2 miles away. Free night with my reward points, that's good, fuel will be the biggest expense.

Just visited with AAA travel, 6 hour drive! Too long. I'll come on in on Friday instead and spend two days visiting your wonderful city and leave on Sunday.
    I'll find a way to "kill time". If you see my license plate (On the left) honk and say hey, I'll have a lot of time on my hands!
    Last edited by mspgunner; 12-10-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Oh, Oh guys..... I'm from Misouri with a valid CCW from Mo and AZ, why would I need to live in Broken Arrow to attend and OC?
    If I need to cancel, I need to know very soon I'm hitting the road at 0700 12/14/12 to come on down!

Oh, Oh guys..... I'm from Misouri with a valid CCW from Mo and AZ, why would I need to live in Broken Arrow to attend and OC?
    If I need to cancel, I need to know very soon I'm hitting the road at 0700 12/14/12 to come on down!
    you are welcome to come news 23 did a report without knowing any info about it it is not a sit in its just a lunch and all are welcome.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast