Thread: Now I do feel safe ... good job Deputy Freeman

Banned

Now I do feel safe ... good job Deputy Freeman

http://www.infowars.com/cop-flips-cr...r-speed-limit/

Sandra Silasavage, a 62-year-old disabled woman who suffers from scoliosis, was driving home on State Road 70 when her 2008 Ford Expedition was forced off the road by a St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Deputy using a pursuit tactic known as the PIT maneuver, short for Precision Immobilization Technique, causing her vehicle to flip on its side. The incident, however, received virtually no media attention.

“Her 2008 Ford Expedition was totaled in the wreck, she’s out thousands of dollars and her life has been turned upside down,” the TC Palm wrote earlier this month.

Her crime? Driving 57 MPH, two miles over the posted speed limit.

The world is now safe from this new Hitler.

The news report and audio from the radio chatter says that she was swerving all over the lines and refusing to stop. Do you think that may have had something to do with why this started?
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Re: Now I do feel safe ... good job Deputy Freeman

Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    The news report and audio from the radio chatter says that she was swerving all over the lines and refusing to stop. Do you think that may have had something to do with why this started?
    She has a morphine pump surgically attached but drives???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Founder's Club Member
    Maybe we can have an informal agreement to avoid sarcasm in thread titles.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Or at least no specifically UNIDENTIFIED sarcasm in thread titles.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    You are free to lobby for such a rule; however, I would not want to limit other posters as to what byline that they wish to list the tread at ...

I would rather err on the side of free speech and have to make a determination if something is sarcastic or not.

Banned
    It looks like we have another thread, either deliberately or carelessly bereft of pertinent facts, allowing the OP to post wild conclusions.

To add to the sarcasm: Good job, OP!

I saw that video before it was posted here. It's disappointing.
    Let's wait for the dash cam video to become public before we start pointing fingers.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    It looks like we have another thread, either deliberately or carelessly bereft of pertinent facts, allowing the OP to post wild conclusions.

To add to the sarcasm: Good job, OP!
    Your welcome! (more sarcasm)

Keep the Faith !