• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Now I do feel safe ... good job Deputy Freeman

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.infowars.com/cop-flips-crippled-womans-car-for-driving-two-mph-over-speed-limit/

Sandra Silasavage, a 62-year-old disabled woman who suffers from scoliosis, was driving home on State Road 70 when her 2008 Ford Expedition was forced off the road by a St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Deputy using a pursuit tactic known as the PIT maneuver, short for Precision Immobilization Technique, causing her vehicle to flip on its side. The incident, however, received virtually no media attention.

“Her 2008 Ford Expedition was totaled in the wreck, she’s out thousands of dollars and her life has been turned upside down,” the TC Palm wrote earlier this month.

Her crime? Driving 57 MPH, two miles over the posted speed limit.

The world is now safe from this new Hitler.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
The news report and audio from the radio chatter says that she was swerving all over the lines and refusing to stop. Do you think that may have had something to do with why this started?

Anonymouse

The news report and audio from the radio chatter says that she was swerving all over the lines and refusing to stop. Do you think that may have had something to do with why this started?

She has a morphine pump surgically attached but drives???

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

davidmcbeth

Banned
Maybe we can have an informal agreement to avoid sarcasm in thread titles.

You are free to lobby for such a rule; however, I would not want to limit other posters as to what byline that they wish to list the tread at ...

I would rather err on the side of free speech and have to make a determination if something is sarcastic or not.

eye95

It looks like we have another thread, either deliberately or carelessly bereft of pertinent facts, allowing the OP to post wild conclusions.

To add to the sarcasm: Good job, OP!

Logan 5

I saw that video before it was posted here. It's disappointing.
Let's wait for the dash cam video to become public before we start pointing fingers.