Thread: A Gun made it easy

A Gun made it easy

A Phillips screwdriver would have made it easy also.

IMO, the gun didnt play as big a part in this as his "rage", "jealousy", or possibly "brain injured head".

Founder's Club Member
    Fair Use excerpt so readers can have an idea whether they've already seen it, or are interested?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen
    Fair Use excerpt so readers can have an idea whether they've already seen it, or are interested?
    The gist of it is summed up by:
    Murdering this young woman, 22, and then killing himself in front of his coach and his general manager was made easy by a gun, because a gun always makes it easier.
    It seems now, just off what we know about an argument that had started when, as Rice reported in the Star, Kasandra Perkins came home late from a Trey Songz concert she had attended with friends, Jovan Belcher finally ran out of words with her. Just not bullets. Nobody ever does.
    And he quotes stats from the VPC. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

How could this of happened.............are firearms allowed at the Chiefs training facility..............are there signs posted..................I'm sure the training facility is off limits for weapons. Rules, signs, ect.... are only followed by those who choose to obey them. Its no fault of the management, team members, the manufacturer of his firearm, or ANYBODY else that he chose the path he chose that day. The blame lies soley on the individual, period. There are enough rules, laws, ect....to keep this kind of situation from happening, IF they are OBEYED. A person who's mind is hellbent on doing wrong, wont be deturred.........as in this situation. People will always want and need to blame SOMEBODY, when something like this happens.Because, there is no way he could have done something like this, he wasnt like that..........it wasnt his fault. Well the fact of the matter is, it was his fault, he did it, it may seem out of character, but for him, that day, at that time,in his state of mind, that was in his character.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

couldnt help but post this here....
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

I don't understand how people think that the absence of a gun would have prevented any death, the man was a football player, he could have easily over powered and killed a person through brute strength alone. I also don't understand Bob Costas speaking against violence over the incident and then commenting on a FOOTBALL game
    Last edited by wolfgangmob; 12-03-2012 at 11:08 PM.