Thread: Jason Whitlock of Fox Sports, blames the Second for the murder/suicide of Jovan Belch

Thumbs down

Last edited by scott58dh; 06-15-2014 at 04:02 AM.

Founder's Club Member
    You wanta understand that not everybody is swayed by John Wayne rhetoric.

I think you would have gotten even further if you just focused on the internal incosistencies in the story and maybe hit some angle like the absurdity of denying others the right to self-defense because of a footballer's mental instability. Maybe a little projection about uncaring, numb society.

And, of course, the easiest target--that a sports writer belches political opinions on a whole different subject.

If you really wanted to barb it, you could ask Fox if that was the best journalist/writer they could find at the time.
    Last edited by Citizen; 12-02-2012 at 09:58 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Jason Whitlock of Fox Sports, blames the Second for the murder/suicide of Jovan Belch

The fact that Bob Costas did the little segment on it has just made me turn off the game. Seriously a company that will let animal abusers and felons play is telling us how to live our lives.

Angry Jason Whitlock

Jason Whitlock = ballstate0@aol.com

"What I believe is, if he didnít possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."

You know this how Mr. Whitlock...? He could have used a pillow case to smother her, a phone cord to strangle her, a knife to stab her. Your assumption is totally baseless and without merit.

Jason Whitlock of Fox Sports, blames the Second for the murder/suicide of Jovan Belch

Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    Which game were you watching ?

Is Bob Costas still with NBC ?

I don't watch Network TV anymore so I don't keep track of who is where or what they say.
    Well the cowboys were playing my favorite team. Anyone playing against them.

There is hell going on already on twitter and other social media. Be fun to see the news tomorrow.

Never heard of Whitlock until Bob Costas proudly quoted him tonight during SNF. I could only sigh in exasperation. Just the millionth example of antis trying to capitalize on a murder.

Banned
    I blame the Sun because if it did not exist this tragedy would have never occurred.

Commie NBC sportscaster will likely be fired for this ...

Quote Originally Posted by idea(l)s View Post
    Jason Whitlock = ballstate0@aol.com

"What I believe is, if he didnít possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."
    Oh, absolutely. It's inconceivable that an NFL linebacker could killed an unarmed and defenseless woman.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I blame the Sun because if it did not exist this tragedy would have never occurred.

Commie NBC sportscaster will likely be fired for this ...
    Why blames the Sun? The Moon is at fault here you know. With it's gravitational pull it really knocked this killer's sense of right and wrong out of whack.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

As my father would have said, "Jason Whitlock hasn't got the sense of a duck that's been hit on the head."
    --- Gun control: The theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists.