• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Jason Whitlock of Fox Sports, blames the Second for the murder/suicide of Jovan Belch

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
You wanta understand that not everybody is swayed by John Wayne rhetoric.

I think you would have gotten even further if you just focused on the internal incosistencies in the story and maybe hit some angle like the absurdity of denying others the right to self-defense because of a footballer's mental instability. Maybe a little projection about uncaring, numb society.

And, of course, the easiest target--that a sports writer belches political opinions on a whole different subject.

If you really wanted to barb it, you could ask Fox if that was the best journalist/writer they could find at the time.

Last edited:

idea(l)s

Jason Whitlock

Jason Whitlock = ballstate0@aol.com

"What I believe is, if he didn’t possess/own a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins would both be alive today."

You know this how Mr. Whitlock...? He could have used a pillow case to smother her, a phone cord to strangle her, a knife to stab her. Your assumption is totally baseless and without merit.

Anubis

Never heard of Whitlock until Bob Costas proudly quoted him tonight during SNF. I could only sigh in exasperation. Just the millionth example of antis trying to capitalize on a murder.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I blame the Sun because if it did not exist this tragedy would have never occurred.

Commie NBC sportscaster will likely be fired for this ...

Ca Patriot

Wasnt there a football player from USC that won the Heisman Trohpy and murdered his ex wife and another guy with a knife ?

Keylock

[video=youtube;-Jhm9WbcBPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-Jhm9WbcBPA[/video]