• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This comment from an anti just pisses me off

LV XD9

Then what? I figure the banks have done more damage to our country than other criminals so...

Yeah I would likely stop them but I still view banks as criminal organizations.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about taking action to protect the teller's life, not to protect the bank's money.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
That has already been done, back in the late 30s and half of the 40s, on both sides of the equation - the armed and unarmed.

I tried to be not-obvious about that. Kind of hoped most folks would relate more to those colored jerseys school kids are made to wear in PE class to designate which team they are assigned to.

But thanks for noticing. Be sure to pick up a lovely parting gift on your way out.:D

stay safe.

gunnieman

i know 100's of gun people

to include scores of IPSC and IDPA competitors. know how many I'd trust to walk alongside me, with their pistols out and ready? I can count them on my fingers, dude. However, it is a VERY bad precedent to allow "presumptive' charges/thoughts, when no actual criminal activity has occurred, so we are stuck with allowing inept, cowardly fools to carry, along with the 1 in 1000 guy who really does know what he's doing with that pistol.

eye95

All I gotta say is wow!!

Some people may be well-schooled in HOW to use a firearm, but, after reading what they write, I really worry about WHEN they will use the firearm. I don't want to be anywhere near someone who can use the firearm well, but can't think his way out of a paper bag with six open ends.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

OC for ME

I tried to be not-obvious about that. Kind of hoped most folks would relate more to those colored jerseys school kids are made to wear in PE class to designate which team they are assigned to.

But thanks for noticing. Be sure to pick up a lovely parting gift on your way out.:D

stay safe.
My initial (gut) reaction was to agree with you. Then I got to thinking, always dangerous according to my DW by the way, I'm just not into that whole mandate people to do 'X' thing.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it. - Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Archibald Stuart, December 23, 1791
YMMV :D

sudden valley gunner

Then what? I figure the banks have done more damage to our country than other criminals so...

Yeah I would likely stop them but I still view banks as criminal organizations.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about taking action to protect the teller's life, not to protect the bank's money.

Yep, and it still is all conditional on the circumstances.