• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

President to bypass Congress on semiautomatic weapons ban?

alphamale

Thank you. To be honest I didn't know who the mods are, now I know one. Don't visit the site because of time constraints, which limit my access to the Internet.

Thank you again, I grow weary of the nasty hate filled attacks on this site.

He is moderated not, because you reported not. I saw what you were referring to, and agree- hate speech- deleted.

'On my watch list, is he now.' ~ Master Yoda

Haman J.T.

Well......comrade, we will just ask you to stick around for a while and let us assist you in recalling exactly who you sold that firearm to. Can you be a bit more precise regarding your description of that citizen to whom you sold that firearm, the grey bearded fellow.....or, are you just trying to be evasive? Take your time, we have "all day."
+ we will search you and your premises now,remove you to a FEMA camp incommunicado(NDAA),until we clear this up!Point-you are now out of action!

Last edited:

kubel

Fear mongering.

Completely agree. I argue we've seen more pro-gun laws and court decisions and more guns sold in the US under Obama than Bush. Not sure how that's possible, but it's true.

Raggs

Completely agree. I argue we've seen more pro-gun laws and court decisions and more guns sold in the US under Obama than Bush. Not sure how that's possible, but it's true.

The fear mongering makes people who fear that Obama will outlaw guns causes people to go out and buy more guns, get CPLs and stock pile ammo.
perhaps Obama is getting kick backs from the gun industry for pushing up demand!