• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bob Costas Sunday Night Football

bushi01

Just wondering if any of you heard or saw his rant while on Sunday Night Football. Way to use national television in light of a tragedy to let us know how he feels about guns. What an idiot!

Ctclassic

I didnt hear his entire rant, but I caught the jest of it and, quite honestly I wasn't surprised. I was equally disturbed by NBC30's opening newscast tonight, about the killings in Wyoming. The idiot reporter waving a copy of the perps pistol permit that hasn't even been approved yet. The killings didn't even include a gun, it was a friggin compound hunting bow.

MGoduto

I was watching that game when Costas when on his rant, and my first thought was '..you son-of-a-bitch; you've got a lot of f'n nerve using this crime to make a political statement...'. I wanted to jam one of my size-10's so far up his ass that he'd have 'Altama' imprinted on his tongue.

un-f'n-real!!