• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Locked Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilDChilD

Please quit locking all the * U C K I N G threads. If people break rules delete their posts or ban them but locking the threads is the worst way to deal with the problem.

Last edited:

detroit_fan

i really don't understand what Al or Shadow Bear want us to do. Personally I want a thread on 59 so we can track status and discuss the language of bill.

some people seem to not be able to discuss it without resorting to attacks, so by shutting the threads the mods are either saying we can not talk about the bill at all, or we need to start another thread. i don't see how either of those options is better than just warning the people violating the rules.

WilDChilD

I agree! +1 on that.

Might be one of the only things we agree on but atleast we have one thing in common.

From what I can see if it doesnt go in favor of MOC aww shut it down so people cant discuss it.. how freedom rings with these ...

What does the member of UFO think about the bill. Did you poll your member before UFO took a stance on SB59?

Last edited:

SpringerXDacp

Due to the sensitivity of this legislation/issue on here and on some other gun forum, perhaps the discussion should take place in the paid members only section of MOC?

detroit_fan

I agree! +1 on that. From what I can see if it doesnt go in favor of MOC aww shut it down so people cant discuss it.. how freedom rings with these ...

see, why did you have to go and edit your post just to make it more confrontational? some of us want to discuss the bill without attacking others for their stance. it's not that you can't express your disgust with MOC, it's that you don't need to do it repeatedly, WE GET IT

can we please just discuss the bill itself without attacking one another!

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
One thread on SB59, gentlemen. No duplicates, and no bashing other organizations or people.

If we can have a civil debate, then we can go.

I will start a NEW thread, strictly for debate on the pros and cons of SB59. Anything else gets deleted.

And this one gets locked- its off topic.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Please quit locking all the * U C K I N G threads. If people break rules delete their posts or ban them but locking the threads is the worst way to deal with the problem.
If people can't keep it civil, next time I'll just delete the whole thread.

IATL :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.