• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fired officer to get job back

MKEgal

:cuss: :banghead: :mad: :eek:
What will it take to get a firing upheld??
At least Flynn did the right thing this time.

Flynn testified that he had fired Schoen because it was apparent from the squad car video that the officer had lost control of the situation.
Not because he beat a helpless person who was in handcuffs, but because it looked like he wasn't in control of the situation?!?!?!
If she had been behaving badly, all he had to do was close the door. Once they got to the station (or jail) she can sit there or she can get out into a secured area, and there'd be more people to pile on.

"I have to be more professional," Schoen told WISN 12 News after the hearing.
:cuss:

XDFDE45

eusa_doh.gif