Thread: Bob Costas if he did not have a gun they would be alive today.

Bob Costas if he did not have a gun they would be alive today.

During his halftime segment, Costas stated that if Belcher didn't possess a gun, he and Kasandra Perkins (the girlfriend and mother of their newborn daughter) would both be alive today.

Wow what a flaming idiot. Time for a barrage of e-mails.

Did he bother to mention what might have happened if the girlfriend had had a gun?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    Oh, sure, if he hadn't had a gun, this 6-foot-four-inch, 240-pounder would NEVER have come up with another way of killing his girlfriend.

What Costas was REALLY saying was "We need to keep YOUNG, BLACK MEN from owning guns!"

Quote Originally Posted by DVC View Post
    Oh, sure, if he hadn't had a gun, this 6-foot-four-inch, 240-pounder would NEVER have come up with another way of killing his girlfriend.

What Costas was REALLY saying was "We need to keep YOUNG, BLACK MEN from owning guns!"
    Ding! Ding! Ding!
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

This is an e-mail address listed on the nbc contact list nbcsportshelp@nbcuni.com I sent them a firm e-mail letting them know good old bob was out of line and aggravating a large population of advertisers supporters.