Thread: Brady Campaign - Donation Drive for today - Someone is matching every donation made

Brady Campaign - Donation Drive for today - Someone is matching every donation made

Today the Brady Campaign is having all their donations matched. Now I'd like to know who or what exactly is matching every donation made today. Any of you sleuths out there know or can find out?
    "These are the shock troops (opencarry.org) of the gun lobby. And, they are not going away."
    Ceasefire NJ Director Brian Miller, NJ.com, August 20, 2009

Obama's stash?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Banned
    If they (the Bradies and the donor) are keeping their mouths shut, what are they trying to hide?

I want to know who is bankrolling the effort to rob me of my RKBA!

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    If they (the Bradies and the donor) are keeping their mouths shut, what are they trying to hide?

I want to know who is bankrolling the effort to rob me of my RKBA!
    Exactly; everyone is in a tizzy over Bob Costas, meanwhile there is an entity behind the scenes of the gun-grabbers with the confidence and bankroll to match every donation given to the Brady organization even if it's for one day. Where is that money coming from?
    "These are the shock troops (opencarry.org) of the gun lobby. And, they are not going away."
    Ceasefire NJ Director Brian Miller, NJ.com, August 20, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by T Dubya View Post
    Exactly; everyone is in a tizzy over Bob Costas, meanwhile there is an entity behind the scenes of the gun-grabbers with the confidence and bankroll to match every donation given to the Brady organization even if it's for one day. Where is that money coming from?
    There is a way to get that information if they are 501(c)(3) criminal enterprise.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Best guess: George Soros.

Two reasons: 1. He absolutely hates the United States. 2. He is the most rabid anti-gun multi-billionaire in existence.

This man is dedicated to the destruction of the rights and freedoms we have enjoyed for so many years. Guess who he is both bankrolling and, to a large extent, controlling?

A Google search on him reveals some information that is, to me, chilling.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."