• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Brady Campaign - Donation Drive for today - Someone is matching every donation made

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
Today the Brady Campaign is having all their donations matched. Now I'd like to know who or what exactly is matching every donation made today. Any of you sleuths out there know or can find out?

eye95

If they (the Bradies and the donor) are keeping their mouths shut, what are they trying to hide?

I want to know who is bankrolling the effort to rob me of my RKBA!

T Dubya

Campaign Veteran
If they (the Bradies and the donor) are keeping their mouths shut, what are they trying to hide?

I want to know who is bankrolling the effort to rob me of my RKBA!

Exactly; everyone is in a tizzy over Bob Costas, meanwhile there is an entity behind the scenes of the gun-grabbers with the confidence and bankroll to match every donation given to the Brady organization even if it's for one day. Where is that money coming from?

Freedom1Man

Exactly; everyone is in a tizzy over Bob Costas, meanwhile there is an entity behind the scenes of the gun-grabbers with the confidence and bankroll to match every donation given to the Brady organization even if it's for one day. Where is that money coming from?

There is a way to get that information if they are 501(c)(3) criminal enterprise.

SFCRetired

Best guess: George Soros.

Two reasons: 1. He absolutely hates the United States. 2. He is the most rabid anti-gun multi-billionaire in existence.

This man is dedicated to the destruction of the rights and freedoms we have enjoyed for so many years. Guess who he is both bankrolling and, to a large extent, controlling?

A Google search on him reveals some information that is, to me, chilling.