Thread: Hello NC-ers ... ? about the needs regarding transporting a handgun through your st

Banned

Hello NC-ers ... ? about the needs regarding transporting a handgun through your st

Are there any requirements for a resident regarding the transportation of HANDGUNS through the state?

Any safety classes required (not to carry or possess, but to transport) for transportation?

How about non-residents?

Any statutory authority would be super

Thanks in advance

....particularly interested in the state

As long as you can legally own a gun you are good to transport in many ways

Loaded and visible

Concealed if you have a permit

Stored away not accessible by a passenger if you don't have a permit

The flyer sticky should provide you with the info you need

oh, dear someone invited the OP to the tarheel state...hide everything cuz you remember the last time a visitor came thru they destroyed everything..

which part of rural religious NC country sideare you transversing thru? do you have time so we can invite you to partake in a meal w/sweet tea on your sojourn?

wabbit

ps: tis a southern thing...

pps: what redfive said...look at the sticky
    Last edited by ncwabbit; 12-05-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ncwabbit View Post
    oh, dear someone invited the OP to the tarheel state...hide everything cuz you remember the last time a visitor came thru they destroyed everything..

which part of rural religious NC country sideare you transversing thru? do you have time so we can invite you to partake in a meal w/sweet tea on your sojourn?

wabbit

ps: tis a southern thing...

pps: what redfive said...look at the sticky

Ha.. I like butterflies .. so I visit the place in/around Durham. But I have no recent plans to visit .. its information needed for a permit denial admin hearing ... I have a thread running on my experiences .. will it end up in woe, sorrow, or enlightenment? We'll see. I440/inner I440/outer .. you folks are wacky in NC...you confuse us yankees.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Ha.. I like butterflies .. so I visit the place in/around Durham. But I have no recent plans to visit .. its information needed for a permit denial admin hearing ... I have a thread running on my experiences .. will it end up in woe, sorrow, or enlightenment? We'll see. I440/inner I440/outer .. you folks are wacky in NC...you confuse us yankees.
    you northerners don't have belly buttons? same concept

wabbit

ps: and this from someone who chases butterflies...hummm, go figure!!
    Last edited by ncwabbit; 12-05-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most...
    A person who has for untold centuries maintained the imposing position of spiritual head of four-fifths of the human race...
    All religions issue bibles against him, and say the most injurious things about him, but we never hear his side. (twain)

1. Current avatar better.
    2. We confuse you?? Inner and Outer beltways are easier to recognize than jug-handle turns (NJ).

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I440/inner I440/outer .. you folks are wacky in NC...you confuse us yankees.
    I thought so to, until I was taught that inner traffic moves clockwise, outer moves counter-clockwise... just know where you are on the clock and get on the right one... easy-peasy... The new "East/West 440" is WAY more confusing to me... It's a friggin "circle", so how can it be East/West?

</hijack>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bc.cruiser View Post
    1. Current avatar better.
    2. We confuse you?? Inner and Outer beltways are easier to recognize than jug-handle turns (NJ).
    I feel sorry for you if you were ever in New Jersey .... hope you feel better