• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Costas is digging his own grave now; should have shut his trap before & after; idiot

davidmcbeth

Banned
Costas is digging his own grave now; should have shut his trap before & after; idiot

Costas relayed an anecdote relayed to him by Tony Dungy, former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. Dungy asked 80 football players at training camp if they owned a gun. Sixty-five hands went up.

"Even if all those guns were obtained legally, you can’t have 65 guys in their 20s – aggressive young men subject to impulses, without something bad happening," Costas said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...availability-of-guns-makes-mayhem-easier?lite

Its a "let me explain" ... deal -- what a freaking moron.

65 guys in their 20's ? I guess he wants to disband the army now besides us....must be a russian operative...a sleeper agent

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Costas relayed an anecdote relayed to him by Tony Dungy, former head coach of the Indianapolis Colts. Dungy asked 80 football players at training camp if they owned a gun. Sixty-five hands went up.

"Even if all those guns were obtained legally, you can’t have 65 guys in their 20s – aggressive young men subject to impulses, without something bad happening," Costas said.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...availability-of-guns-makes-mayhem-easier?lite

Its a "let me explain" ... deal -- what a freaking moron.

65 guys in their 20's ? I guess he wants to disband the army now besides us....must be a russian operative...a sleeper agent

It is quite obvious the man isn't very intelligent; he is a sports broadcaster after all. I love people like him, because they make the "gun nuts" appear sane and rational.

Last edited:

eye95

He has simply bought into a lot of the anti-gun mythology, but has a pulpit from which to preach his ignorance.

Simply stop watching any programming of which he is a part, and let the network know that you (and, we hope, millions of others) won't watch his boobery any more. Maybe that'll motivate them to stop letting him use their soapbox for his uninformed rants.

Personally, I'll be turning off all of his programming.

sudden valley gunner

He has simply bought into a lot of the anti-gun mythology, but has a pulpit from which to preach his ignorance.

Simply stop watching any programming of which he is a part, and let the network know that you (and, we hope, millions of others) won't watch his boobery any more. Maybe that'll motivate them to stop letting him use their soapbox for his uninformed rants.

Personally, I'll be turning off all of his programming.

Easy for me I am not a fan of organized sports and would much rather read a book.

Ca Patriot

Costas is racist because he is saying that BLACK men in their 20's are violent and cant be trusted with guns. He is partially right though because NFL players have arrest rates for violent crime that far exceeds the national average and the national average for blacks.

Redbaron007

Costa originally was trying to back track....however, he is now doubling down on the BradyBunch montra.

He will look good to the BB and Hollywood/Liberal leftist group. He's entitled to his opinion....however, to use his platform to espouse his thoughts was wrong.

DangerClose

Costas is racist because he is saying that BLACK men in their 20's are violent and cant be trusted with guns. He is partially right though because NFL players have arrest rates for violent crime that far exceeds the national average and the national average for blacks.
It's obvious we need to outlaw the NFL due to the obvious link between criminals and being in the NFL.