Thread: St. Charles breakfast/lunch Dec 9th.

St. Charles breakfast/lunch Dec 9th.

December 9th @ 10:00AM we'll meet for breakfast/lunch @ JJ's in St. Charles.
    Come on out!

http://www.jjsstcharles.com/
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

nice to know

Quote Originally Posted by mspgunner View Post
    December 9th @ 10:00AM we'll meet for breakfast/lunch @ JJ's in St. Charles.
    Come on out!

http://www.jjsstcharles.com/

thanks for the update. I will try to attend as well. I have not been on this site in some time with the elections etc. It will be nice to see some OC friends again.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by freak4cycles View Post
    thanks for the update. I will try to attend as well. I have not been on this site in some time with the elections etc. It will be nice to see some OC friends again.

thanks
    Very good, I think we have 10 or 12 so far, from here and other sites..... Won't be a record but it will be better than last time you and I were there.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

i have not been out and about. someone going to drag doc along out of hibernation?
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

Quote Originally Posted by kylemoul View Post
    i have not been out and about. someone going to drag doc along out of hibernation?
    He knows about it, I'm not big enough to push him out of his cave!

Depends on family stuff, but I'm going to try to be there. Hopefully I can drag my dad along too.

Quote Originally Posted by Oramac View Post
    Depends on family stuff, but I'm going to try to be there. Hopefully I can drag my dad along too.
    Drag him by his hair! (You know I know your Dad).............

Drag him by his hair! (You know I know your Dad).............

Then you should know he has no hair to drag!! Haha. I'll tell him you said so. No honest idea what he has planned for sunday yet though.

Then you should know he has no hair to drag!! Haha. I'll tell him you said so. No honest idea what he has planned for sunday yet though.
    That was joke.....

That was joke.....
    Haha. I know. Just running with it.

Tomorrow is the day, I hope to see a good crowd. I get a lot of PMs and emails with questions on OC, take the time, there will be many folks there who have been at this a while to answer questions. Great conversations and exchange, besides the jokes are good too! I passed on going to the KC side for their meet-up because I already posted the St. Charles one.

Next month or so I want to make the trip to the far side...... I mean K.C. I have met and/or chatted with a number of the good OCers from there. It will be nice to meet-up.

It sure was nice to meet those that showed up.
    This was my first time at one of these gatherings and I enjoyed it.
    Thanks, Jerry

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerneedog View Post
    It sure was nice to meet those that showed up.
    This was my first time at one of these gatherings and I enjoyed it.
    Thanks, Jerry
    Nothing beats shearing a meal and experiences. Nice start to your journey here.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Good breakfast, good company. It was nice to put a few faces to the names. I wish I had more time to meet and chat with everyone, but did good for my first time, methinks. I didnt know what to expect, but I was put at ease right away. Thanks to Marc, and everyone else. Steve.

About 20 people, a lot of first time OCers. I hope we got all the questions answered, we al llearn. I'll get the pictures up this evening... doing emails.

Great day

Very happy with the turn out at this event! For those that didn't come, you should have. It was a great time and great food. The group was so large it was hard to speak with everyone. We all had stories to share and it was a great time. This was my third OC event and I will keep coming back. I hope all of you do to.

Accomplished Advocate
    Sorry I missed it, could not be helped.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    Sorry I missed it
    Seconded. I ended up spending all day looking at a piece of land we might buy out near Troy.

Glad to hear the breakfast went well! And the new people hopefully had a good experience too!

Seconded. I ended up spending all day looking at a piece of land we might buy out near Troy.

Glad to hear the breakfast went well! And the new people hopefully had a good experience too!
    I have 10 ac. for sale in Franklin Co., south of Pacific (Robertsville) if interested PM me.
    I only use it for shooting and hunting, the neighbors are very gun friendly, I've known them for a long time....

I have 10 ac. for sale in Franklin Co., south of Pacific (Robertsville) if interested PM me.
    I only use it for shooting and hunting, the neighbors are very gun friendly, I've known them for a long time....
    It's a group of us. Most of them are pretty sold on the land near Troy. I'll let them know about yours too, though. Never know what we might do. The voices say all kinds of things....

glad it was a good turnout. i was planning on coming but moms tv broke. had to shop and get a new one. 60" led tv. sweet.

JJ's food is awesome. sucks cause i live 5 minutes from there. maybe next time!
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.