• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. Charles breakfast/lunch Dec 9th.

mspgunner

thanks for the update. I will try to attend as well. I have not been on this site in some time with the elections etc. It will be nice to see some OC friends again.

thanks

Very good, I think we have 10 or 12 so far, from here and other sites..... Won't be a record but it will be better than last time you and I were there.

Oramac

Depends on family stuff, but I'm going to try to be there. Hopefully I can drag my dad along too.

mspgunner

Tomorrow is the day, I hope to see a good crowd. I get a lot of PMs and emails with questions on OC, take the time, there will be many folks there who have been at this a while to answer questions. Great conversations and exchange, besides the jokes are good too! I passed on going to the KC side for their meet-up because I already posted the St. Charles one.

Next month or so I want to make the trip to the far side...... I mean K.C. I have met and/or chatted with a number of the good OCers from there. It will be nice to meet-up.

jerneedog

It sure was nice to meet those that showed up.
This was my first time at one of these gatherings and I enjoyed it.
Thanks, Jerry

svh

Good breakfast, good company. It was nice to put a few faces to the names. I wish I had more time to meet and chat with everyone, but did good for my first time, methinks. I didnt know what to expect, but I was put at ease right away. Thanks to Marc, and everyone else. Steve. :D

freak4cycles

Great day

Very happy with the turn out at this event! For those that didn't come, you should have. It was a great time and great food. The group was so large it was hard to speak with everyone. We all had stories to share and it was a great time. This was my third OC event and I will keep coming back. I hope all of you do to.

mspgunner

Seconded. I ended up spending all day looking at a piece of land we might buy out near Troy.

Glad to hear the breakfast went well! And the new people hopefully had a good experience too!

I have 10 ac. for sale in Franklin Co., south of Pacific (Robertsville) if interested PM me.
I only use it for shooting and hunting, the neighbors are very gun friendly, I've known them for a long time....