• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

St. Charles breakfast/lunch Dec 9th.

Oramac

I have 10 ac. for sale in Franklin Co., south of Pacific (Robertsville) if interested PM me.
I only use it for shooting and hunting, the neighbors are very gun friendly, I've known them for a long time....

It's a group of us. Most of them are pretty sold on the land near Troy. I'll let them know about yours too, though. Never know what we might do. The voices say all kinds of things....

kylemoul

glad it was a good turnout. i was planning on coming but moms tv broke. had to shop and get a new one. 60" led tv. sweet.

JJ's food is awesome. sucks cause i live 5 minutes from there. maybe next time!