Thread: Told Ya ! Cops want $$$ and will say anything to get it .. at least here

Banned

Told Ya ! Cops want $$$ and will say anything to get it .. at least here

http://www.infowars.com/bureaucrats-...-self-defense/

Now the lawyer says he was just saying what cops said to him ...

Told ya crime volume was not unusual ... (double check their PD website & look at other years of same month and you'll see...)

Cops just wanted to scare people into saying "take all my money"!

Councilman Fred Shorett. ďIím an NRA member and a hunter, but I donít think itís our place to be publicly suggesting people lock and load.Ē
    That's a good NRA member ... telling people to disarm ... good boy...and look he's a HUNTER ... like that has anything to do with the 2nd amendment. He's a commie.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 12-05-2012 at 10:57 PM.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Telling residents to protect themselves against crime is ďthe wrong message to be sending to our citizenry,Ē said Councilman Fred Shorett.

WTF?

Don't protect yourself against crime? Did he really say that?
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Haven't you heard people can't be trusted to protect themselves they are selfish and make poor judgments. But they can be trusted to elect yahoos who somehow become unselfish and have your best interests in mind.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Haven't you heard people can't be trusted to protect themselves they are selfish and make poor judgments. But they can be trusted to elect yahoos who somehow become unselfish and have your best interests in mind.
    If people do not know enough to defend themselves then, they do not know enough to be able to vote.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    If people do not know enough to defend themselves then, they do not know enough to be able to vote.
    The more enlightened won't vote.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)