Thread: Santa plays jingle bells with a Colt .45

Bellingham, Wa. city of Subdued Excitement

Santa plays jingle bells with a Colt .45

Yup, just what it says. I like the idea of different targets giving different sounds. Kind of like a marimba band.

"Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA

I noticed the reindeer were conspicuously absent.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Poulsbo, Kitsap County, Washington, USA

More to the Jolly olde Elf than that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I noticed the reindeer were conspicuously absent.
    SANTA CLAUS Supports the 2nd Amendment
    The problem with America is stupidity.
    I'm not saying there should be capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?

Quarryville, PA

Santa plays jingle bells with a Colt .45

"Protect your reindeer from zombie attacks" love it
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Yelm, WA
    now that's good!