Thread: Looking for an instructor in eastern CT

Looking for an instructor in eastern CT

Hi folks, I came across the site when I googled a number for a class I saw in the shoppers guide. You were discussing it as he posted his class was for CC. My wife and I have decided to take the course and join the ranks of responsible gun owners. Any reputable instructors in NE CT you would recommend?

I don't know how far you are willing to travel but I have people come from all over the state to my class. Had one from Danielson last month and few from Sterling and Willimantic last week. www.ctpistolpermit.com
    Member:, NRA Patron Life, NSSF, CCDL, CT Carry, MRPC and Bell City
    NRA Certified Instructor, Chief Range Safety Officer - Basic Pistol, Home Firearm Safety, Metallic Cartridge/Shotgun Shell Reloading - www.ctpistolpermit.com

Bristol might be a bit too far, my wife and I wanted to try to take it at the same time. We have a younger daughter so it would be tough to find an all day sitter for the course and commute.

Thought I'd toss in my hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrowski View Post
    Hi folks, I came across the site when I googled a number for a class I saw in the shoppers guide. You were discussing it as he posted his class was for CC. My wife and I have decided to take the course and join the ranks of responsible gun owners. Any reputable instructors in NE CT you would recommend?
    I'm in the Branford area. I offer the same class for the permit application. I know its not in the area you're looking at, just thought I'd offer.

Lorenzo
    basicpistol@me.com
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” —Samuel Adams

"Here sir, the people govern." -- Alexander Hamilton (speech in the New York ratifying convention, 17 June 1788) Reference: The Debates of the Several State..., Elliot, vol. 2 (348)

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." -- Thomas Jefferson

CT Pistol Class Instructors

Professional Safety Training

61 Arrow Rd.
    Wethersfield, CT 06109

Toll Free 866-601-9825

www.professional-safety-training.com

300 yards off of the Berlin Turnpike (RT 5&15) easy access from all points in Connecticut

Classes held every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - Start time 730AM

Class Rate $100.00

Class includes everything to obtain the required certificate to apply for your CT Pistol Permit including CT Statues and Regulations

We have students attend from all over the state and out of state. Our classes are no larger than 10 Students.

We also off discounts to groups of 5 or more and 10% off to those who work in Public Safety.

We also have a "Bring a Friend" Program, and Gift Certiticates....

Give us a call
    Last edited by dmjs; 12-07-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    "It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice"
    Member: NRA - Life, CCDL,
    CT, MA, UT, FLA Pistol Permit Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor - Professional Safety Training

I'll throw my hat in the ring as well

I offer the NRA pistol class also. Class is held in Columbia, CT 06237 (near Willimantic)