• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for an instructor in eastern CT

Ptrowski

Hi folks, I came across the site when I googled a number for a class I saw in the shoppers guide. You were discussing it as he posted his class was for CC. My wife and I have decided to take the course and join the ranks of responsible gun owners. Any reputable instructors in NE CT you would recommend?

brk913

I don't know how far you are willing to travel but I have people come from all over the state to my class. Had one from Danielson last month and few from Sterling and Willimantic last week. www.ctpistolpermit.com

Ptrowski

Bristol might be a bit too far, my wife and I wanted to try to take it at the same time. We have a younger daughter so it would be tough to find an all day sitter for the course and commute.

LQM

Thought I'd toss in my hat.

Hi folks, I came across the site when I googled a number for a class I saw in the shoppers guide. You were discussing it as he posted his class was for CC. My wife and I have decided to take the course and join the ranks of responsible gun owners. Any reputable instructors in NE CT you would recommend?

I'm in the Branford area. I offer the same class for the permit application. I know its not in the area you're looking at, just thought I'd offer.

Lorenzo
basicpistol@me.com

dmjs

CT Pistol Class Instructors

Professional Safety Training

61 Arrow Rd.
Wethersfield, CT 06109

Toll Free 866-601-9825

www.professional-safety-training.com

300 yards off of the Berlin Turnpike (RT 5&15) easy access from all points in Connecticut

Classes held every Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - Start time 730AM

Class Rate $100.00

Class includes everything to obtain the required certificate to apply for your CT Pistol Permit including CT Statues and Regulations

We have students attend from all over the state and out of state. Our classes are no larger than 10 Students.

We also off discounts to groups of 5 or more and 10% off to those who work in Public Safety.

We also have a "Bring a Friend" Program, and Gift Certiticates....

Give us a call

Last edited:

JeepinMaxx

I'll throw my hat in the ring as well

I offer the NRA pistol class also. Class is held in Columbia, CT 06237 (near Willimantic)