• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Is there a Breakfast at RCD

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It's going to be hot and I'm not going to hunt unless I try calling Coyotes tomorrow evening.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Thanks for asking.

YES.

You make it so much easier than having to listen to all the whining (me) and whinging (Grapeshot) that happens before a decision is reached.

stay safe.

scouser

the usual 9.30am in the usual spot?

mr nap, if I can get my friend from Illinois to come along too would you be interested in spending a little time talking with him over the subject I PMed you about earlier?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
the usual 9.30am in the usual spot?

mr nap, if I can get my friend from Illinois to come along too would you be interested in spending a little time talking with him over the subject I PMed you about earlier?

Yes, the usual time & place.

Bring Logan - Grapeshot would love to babysit him :eek: while you and Peter Nap conduct affairs of state.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Will be there at the super secret table around 9:30 AM.

River City Diner
Parham Rd & I-95...................view map
803 East Parham Rd

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Plans where made - papers received - the 1st of the week we RIDE.

Nice turnout I might add. :)

Last edited: