• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New guy here

Poorrednek

Hey everybody, im back home in nc again. I was in va fir a short bit. I also was on here in va but misplaced my info. So im back again lol.
I will be oc'ing in the pamlico, craven county area. Was wondering if anyone had any anti oc businesses that i should know of so i will stay away from.

Thanks and hey again yall:banana:

J-SiN

welcome! Im hoping to get a little meet up for dinner at an OC friendly restaurant soon

Poorrednek

I got ya! I work in the burlington area. But im a truck driver and only there one day a week. But i get a week a month off id love to do a meet up.

I met several up in va never planned but five guys in staunton was just a hang out for us lol