• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Let's do breakfast, Saturday, 12/15/12 at Yorkshire Restaurant in Manassas

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

This is one of those little hole-in-the-wall gems you love to find. It is located at,

7537 Centreville Road Manassas, VA

just south of the intersection of Yorkshire Road and Route 28 (Centreville Road) on the left heading south in a stand alone building. It does get really busy on Saturday mornings, so I am suggesting we get there at,

8:30am Saturday morning, the 15th of December.

If this is too early for folks, then 10:00am is doable as the crowd tends to start thinning around that time.

Last edited:

jsfrederick

SB,

Unfortunately, I'll not be able to make this one. All my weekends are booked until after the first of the year. Maybe we can do another one in early Jan?

I'm really bummed, I LOVE the Yorkshire!

Last edited:

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
SB,

Unfortunately, I'll not be able to make this one. All my weekends are booked until after the first of the year. Maybe we can do another one in early Jan?

I'm really bummed, I LOVE the Yorkshire!

Certainly we can do another one in January. Why don't you come up with a Saturday date in that month and we can hit it then as well.

user

Accomplished Advocate
January's good for me, as well. Interesting, I once represented an antiques dealer who'd been occupying the warehouse in back of that shopping center. Never occurred to me to eat there. There used to be a gun shop next door owned by a guy named Pedro.

xthumper32x

I would go but I will be up in NYC this weekend. I know the owner and his family. Good people. I will have to go next time.

Arma1911

I would go but I will be up in NYC this weekend. I know the owner and his family. Good people. I will have to go next time.

Thumper32 welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing you out at a future OC meetup!

IanB

I am cancelling this event due to lack of interest. (maybe it's my breath?)

No surprise since this IS Christmas time. We can try it again in January so don't stop by tomorrow expecting an OC crowd.

Please update the first post [edit] to say the event is canx. TNX.

ocnva

I am new to oc.org and to the VA group. Would like to come out to the next breakfast and meet others. Look forward to updates for the next one and happy holidays everyone!