Thread: Who needs a gun in VB? Robbery suspect shot and killed

Who needs a gun in VB? Robbery suspect shot and killed

http://www.wavy.com/dpp/news/local_n...hot-and-killed Robbery suspect shot and killed
    VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) - A robbery suspect was killed early Saturday morning when the man he was trying to rob, pulled out a gun and shot him.
    How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?
    More restrictions on guns? how about restrictions on chainsaws and knives?

Note to BGs in Virginia Beach

Norfolk Virginian-Pilot, 09 Dec 13:

Assailant shot and killed in attempted robbery in Beach
    VIRGINIA BEACH
    One person was fatally shot after a robbery attempt Saturday morning, police said in a news release. Officers responded to the 900 block of Virginia Beach Blvd. for a call of a gunshot wound around 4 a.m. Someone tried to rob a person who was armed, and the robbery victim shot the assailant, according to the release. Police on Saturday had not filed any charges.
    Sarah Hutchins, The Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by USNA69 View Post
    Norfolk Virginian-Pilot, 09 Dec 13:

Assailant shot and killed in attempted robbery in Beach
    VIRGINIA BEACH
    One person was fatally shot after a robbery attempt Saturday morning, police said in a news release. Officers responded to the 900 block of Virginia Beach Blvd. for a call of a gunshot wound around 4 a.m. Someone tried to rob a person who was armed, and the robbery victim shot the assailant, according to the release. Police on Saturday had not filed any charges.
    Sarah Hutchins, The Pilot
    I believe there is already a thread started on this, but that aside, this is why I carry.
    ...To make my bullets go faster!

Quote Originally Posted by Esanders2008 View Post
    I believe there is already a thread started on this, but that aside, this is why I carry.
    I checked the Virginia Forum, before I posted the thread; I could find no existing thread.

How come a DUI you can get your driver licence back, which it is a privilege. But if commiting a felon, even something non violent like stealing, you are denied your constitutional rights for the rest of your life?
    If you don't support the Second Amendment to the Constitution, what other parts of the Constitution do you reject?

Quote Originally Posted by ocholsteroc View Post
    Umm, that's THIS thread....
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe13 View Post
    Umm, that's THIS thread....
    Mods merged the threads.