Thread: Ed's Guns in Vass anti OC

Ed's Guns in Vass anti OC

Stopped in today to pick up some smokeless powder, was turned away by the front clerk. Told we had to unload guns to OC inside the shop. I asked the clerk for Ed and was told he was at a gun show in Charlotte. I believe this is the second time that a OCer has been turned away by a clerk in Ed's.

On a good note Kendale Pawn is OC friendly, only naturally they do not carry smokeless gun powder. Looks like I will have to order online unless I can find a OC friendly powder dealer around Sanford.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

what good is an unloaded gun lol

Quote Originally Posted by J-SiN View Post
    what good is an unloaded gun lol
    Not any good, plus the danger of unloading and loading at the door. This issue came up before, probably the same clerk, hopefully Ed will clear the issue up, if not I won't do business with them.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Hey guys. I thought Ed cleared this up before? His staff either does'nt listen to him or they need to be retrained.

The issue with Ed's has been resolved, he said the clerk was a temporary employee, and did not understand store policy. Ed is pro OC he just wants those with loaded guns in the store to keep those firearms in the holster, understandable. He sent me two emails apologizing.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Excellent solution!

24hrs Flash to Bang. Nice resolution!!

Time for a "We ALLOW OC" sign at the door, Ed?

Are there THAT MANY new temporary employees at Ed's that don't get and/or SIGN the MEMO? Wouldn't the clerk have Ed's personal/work cell #?

Seems like this could have been resolved in seconds vs. hours, and a possible loss of $$$$$.
    Last edited by razor_baghdad; 12-12-2012 at 12:18 AM.