Thread: OC-Friendly Churches

OC-Friendly Churches

I may be asking in the wrong place, but does anyone know of any OC-friendly churches in the LV area? I hate to think of leaving the sidearm at the house. My pastor at the church I was going to back home in Michigan had a gun drawn on him while in the middle of his sermon. The whole church was robbed at gunpoint and I don't want that happening again...
    Last edited by DooFster; 12-08-2012 at 04:22 PM.
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

I would love to hear of any as well, right now the one we attend when home has a private school on the same campus and like you I really prefer to be armed, either in the service or for the ride to and from church.

Calvery Chapel Henderson.
    133 W. Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89015

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

No help to your original question and not in Las Vegas however I conceal in my church. The pastor and several others are aware of it with no problem. I believe I could OC without an issue. Just have not. Seen this subject come before and it would appear legal firearms in NV. Churches is not the uncommon.

OC-Friendly Churches

You will probably find most firearm friendly churches prefer CC for few different reasons...I tend to lean in that direction as well but wouldn't refuse anyone their right to carry how they choose.

The Journey Church
    55 South Gibson - Suite 113
    Henderson, NV

www.thejourneychurch.cc

Services Sunday @ 7:00 PM.

We are new and small but growing. The next two weekends we will be finishing up our Christmas series.

We will be taking a two week break (vacation) for the last two weeks of December, and kicking things off again the first Sunday of January. Love to have you.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355040494.721896.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	33.7 KB 
ID:	9655  
    Last edited by jdholmes; 12-09-2012 at 03:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jdholmes View Post
    You will probably find most firearm friendly churches prefer CC for few different reasons...I tend to lean in that direction as well but wouldn't refuse anyone their right to carry how they choose.
    You have a PM

The church of flying spaghetti monster. His great noodliness loves OC, especially if you do it in a pirate uniform