• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC-Friendly Churches

DooFster

I may be asking in the wrong place, but does anyone know of any OC-friendly churches in the LV area? I hate to think of leaving the sidearm at the house. My pastor at the church I was going to back home in Michigan had a gun drawn on him while in the middle of his sermon. The whole church was robbed at gunpoint and I don't want that happening again...

Last edited:

cageless4492

I would love to hear of any as well, right now the one we attend when home has a private school on the same campus and like you I really prefer to be armed, either in the service or for the ride to and from church.

28kfps

No help to your original question and not in Las Vegas however I conceal in my church. The pastor and several others are aware of it with no problem. I believe I could OC without an issue. Just have not. Seen this subject come before and it would appear legal firearms in NV. Churches is not the uncommon.

jdholmes

You will probably find most firearm friendly churches prefer CC for few different reasons...I tend to lean in that direction as well but wouldn't refuse anyone their right to carry how they choose.

The Journey Church
55 South Gibson - Suite 113
Henderson, NV

www.thejourneychurch.cc

Services Sunday @ 7:00 PM.

We are new and small but growing. The next two weekends we will be finishing up our Christmas series.

We will be taking a two week break (vacation) for the last two weeks of December, and kicking things off again the first Sunday of January. Love to have you.

eve4e3ys.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355040494.721896.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355040494.721896.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited: