Thread: Going to terk to OK Sat. the 15th

Going to terk to OK Sat. the 15th

OK has a litle over a month of OC freedom, they have a lot of meet ups. Tulsa is not too terribly far driving time from STL. If anyone in the STL area is interesed in sharing the ride, I'm leaving early Sat. morning, thie rmeet up is at 12:00NOON.

PM me if you are interested in going.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Broken Arrow, OK... Their first meet up

Although open carry with preemption became legal in Ok on Nov.1 2012, many folks in Broken Arrow, OK had never met for a meet & Greet, that changed today! A great experience.... http://photobucket.com/ocbrokenarrow

This will be on FOX 23 News, Tulsa OK tonight at 9:00PM 12/15/2012
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Accomplished Advocate
    cool, looks like about 30 there. Nice to see a state that gets it.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Quote Originally Posted by LMTD View Post
    cool, looks like about 30 there. Nice to see a state that gets it.
    Few knew each other before the meet up.... They sure know each other now. With preemption, even though they have only had it for a month and a half theysee other OCers around town, it's a right! No LEO problems any place in the State, everyone knows the law and the do and don'ts.............

Win for OK!

Looks like a great time was had by all!
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain