• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Going to terk to OK Sat. the 15th

mspgunner

OK has a litle over a month of OC freedom, they have a lot of meet ups. Tulsa is not too terribly far driving time from STL. If anyone in the STL area is interesed in sharing the ride, I'm leaving early Sat. morning, thie rmeet up is at 12:00NOON.

PM me if you are interested in going.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
cool, looks like about 30 there. Nice to see a state that gets it.

mspgunner

cool, looks like about 30 there. Nice to see a state that gets it.

Few knew each other before the meet up.... They sure know each other now. With preemption, even though they have only had it for a month and a half theysee other OCers around town, it's a right! No LEO problems any place in the State, everyone knows the law and the do and don'ts.............